Stihl MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check craigslist. I can get a 200t all day for less than $300. guess alot guys buy thinking they are pros

Last edited:
the reason a 200t is so expensive is because it is hand made in germany it isnt made in virginia on an assembly line it is a great investment:chainsawguy:

check craigslist. I can get a 200t all day for less than $300. guess alot guys buy thinking they are pros

you can't buy new stihl saws on craigslist and you can't buy a new 200 for 5 bills in new york or anywhere else

600-620 is the going rate all across North America. If you walk in wearing your ray bans and snappy cardigan its $729.00

Hey;

Tanaka TCS-3401 S , get one while you can, the EPA is coming! (Prices range from 310 -400 ). I like the two bar studs, and the easy to work on design.

If you walk in wearing your ray bans and snappy cardigan its $729.00

:clap: Hah hah :)

My dealer will do one for $1250 us dollars. Any takers?

Same in Australia. Anbody that doesn't import a 200T from the states regardless of the service they get here is a fool. You can land two 200T's here for the same price as buying one in Australia...
They can jam the Aussie warranty, I'll take two saws thanks :censored:

The really stupid thing is that it's no cheaper to import an MS660 at the moment, such is the "legendary you need one" status of the 200T.

Last edited:
Back