Stihl Questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Block

WFO or I don't go
Reaction score
So I was wondering what a few saws are worth. (I know I need pics they will come). If they are all running and working correctly used but not abused and beat.
051 av
056 av
O39
046 or an 066
can't tell in the pic
I'm hopefully going to see the on in question Monday. All have bars and chains.

Just a beat up 046 and a 039 will be $700+ all on their own. The door stops are worth little. I would say $300 max for a running 056 and similar for the 051. If I had to take both those saws though I'd have to get a discount on the 046 and 039 to take that trash away lol

Just a beat up 046 and a 039 will be $700+ all on their own. The door stops are worth little. I would say $300 max for a running 056 and similar for the 051. If I had to take both those saws though I'd have to get a discount on the 046 and 039 to take that trash away lol
If you're paying that for beat up 046's then I have about five of them for you.

If you're paying that for beat up 046's then I have about five of them for you.

i don't pay anything for saws lol everything i've gotten for the last 15 years has been free, salvaged, stupid cheap, or through trade. anything i've purchased i just purchased new. if a guy is in the business of making money off used saws he'd be pretty silly to be buying them at those prices. i'm just giving a price for a beat up 046 AND an 039 i wouldn't be surprised if the guy asked $700+. then it depends if he's one of those guys that throws the 051 and 056 in free cause they're old junk anyways or tries to sell them like they are plated in gold. lol who knows, maybe Big Block found a guy who's gonna give him all these saws for $50. nothing surprises me anymore as i've had it happen to me more then once. just gotta have the skills to negotiate.

Wish saws sold for that much around here lol....

Always shoot way low....can always got up, can't come back down....learned this long ago buying non-running saws in big groups....a lot of dealers are just going to trash them anyway....

Wish saws sold for that much around here lol....

Always shoot way low....can always got up, can't come back down....learned this long ago buying non-running saws in big groups....a lot of dealers are just going to trash them anyway....
Yeah, I've had some saws I really don't want to sell but at those prices I might consider..

Latest posts

Back