Stihl rippoff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were selling for $799, why aren't they seized by customs? after all they are counterfeit goods. I couldn't see them listed in the trading post but I did see a stihl 031 listed as having a 57cc motor :confused: :dizzy:

there is nothing about this saw in the trading post, you need to post a link before you make claims like this. and what member is selling them?

Surely Brazilian made!

Yeah, as far as I knew this was mf'd in Brazil. I'm positive I saw (pun intended) one of these suckers in my local Stihl dealers, with the 'made in Brazil' sticker. What cornfused me initially, was the 'white' handle.

Btw, look at the 090 price! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OK, OK, no need to rub it in!! lol. Which reminds me, are they still available in the USA??.

b4b.

Bump

:jawdrop:Yep passed by the stihl shop yesterday and had a look at the brazil made 381,it was sitting side by side a 460 , the quality compared to the german made saws ......well not as good , rough casting ,inconstistant paint, cheap looking plastics,just not the same quality,as for the internals well i can't comment,can only guess .
What is rude ,The asking price,just because it wears the stihl name,thats just my 2c :mad:

Back