Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tonite at my small bore range a fella had hand made sweet stock slab of red gum on a Martini 22lr deep opals of reds and all gawnly fissures

this game is iron sight only no bag or rest prone 50m doing a online comp happy nuff room to improve but have to beat 30x2 so not likely
attachment.php

Sun64 180
Saltas 400
Rudy 195
MCW 215
Derwood 243
Stilhman 350
Vince 325
Gmax 300
Scallwag 450
Officer's Match 275.

As far as Matt milling this log up I believe Andrew may be hanging off the other end of the mill helping Matt push the bastard.
I might even sharpen the chain to make it easier for you ;)

Australians only Randy. Sorry old son. I mean how is Andrew ever going to send you the first prize of a custom handmade polished Redgum dinner table when you are in the US?

Australians only Randy. Sorry old son. I mean how is Andrew ever going to send you the first prize of a custom handmade polished Redgum dinner table when you are in the US?

Just sticking my guess in there Matt......

:msp_biggrin:

That will be easy to mill Matt,its green as, a couple of beers youl be right.:msp_rolleyes:

If you win Randy you can port two of them new 661s and bring um over to see how they cutting Ozzy hard woods.:msp_biggrin:

That will be easy to mill Matt,its green as, a couple of beers youl be right.:msp_rolleyes:

If you win Randy you can port two of them new 661s and bring um over to see how they cutting Ozzy hard woods.:msp_biggrin:

I pay freight and I'll deliver. :D

I'd even hang out a week or so to work off my vittles. :msp_wink:

Dunno whether I could afford to keep Randy in pie for his whole duration if he stayed over here.
Some of his taste in pie would be pricey over here with what he likes

Dunno whether I could afford to keep Randy in pie for his whole duration if he stayed over here.
Some of his taste in pie would be pricey over here with what he likes

There are certainly varying levels of fur pie, that's for sure...

Back