Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.......I'm gonna win. Me and the wife will drive over and pick up our new table. :msp_wink:

Randy, you be dreamin for shore
Stihlman 441 / 461 or 661 or whatever he goes by said if I paid the Falcon rego and 3 months of beer, I BE THE WINNER as he will obscure the tree rings so I win

Done deal mate, leave the flippers, snorkel, and mask at home :msp_wink:

Randy, you be dreamin for shore
Stihlman 441 / 461 or 661 or whatever he goes by said if I paid the Falcon rego and 3 months of beer, I BE THE WINNER as he will obscure the tree rings so I win

Done deal mate, leave the flippers, snorkel, and mask at home :msp_wink:

It wasnt 3 months of beer it was 13 months of beer.:msp_wink:

Nah mate, I remember the conversation after the carton I had and it was 3 months for sure:msp_w00t:

Oh it's a rigged sorta deal huh........PM sent. :D

Easy, buy you a carton of west end and it will last as you'll only get through 1 mouthful.... And even spit that out :msp_wink:

Oi!!! That's the beer of my people!!! Watch your mouth down there ya mongrel!!!

You only think it's crap because you're spoilt with Boags and Cascade.

Actually West End really is crap. Only one step above VB and Cascade Premium is one of the best beers out there...

Actually West End really is crap.

You got that right right Matt alongside Kakadu larger and Emu bitter. Nuthin wrong with VB it's got the old taste back. I worked with a fell years back in SA that loved drinking what he called the DMF (drinking mans friend) we would call into the bottlo and pick up the warmest case of Coopers Blue they had and guzzle them down while fixing bug smashers at Parafield. Whoops maybe I shouldn't have said that!

Do any of you guys remember West End Super? You'd only have a few and you'd wake up like you'd been poisoned. I had a heap of mates that ended up getting that crook on it that they 100% believed there was actually something wrong with it.

Seriously , there is something about you South Aussies.
My wife is from there and the quality of beer is Sh#t
I remember drinking west end or whatever it was and a couple of others

Coopers is not Sh#t but the rest is

Sorry, but my laptop is going ape at times in the last few days, I could not change it or add to it, it just sent it off by itself.
I meant to ad to my statement but it seems to be doing what it likes these last few days, so frustrating trying to post anything
Coopers is ok, depends on which flavour but the other brands are not good advertising for SA.
Tassie beer is far superior any day to SA beers, the water and hops far exceed SA quality
Don't want to start a war but I like my beer and have been around the Aus States a fair bit, most States beer is better than South Ausies water

Sorry, but my laptop is going ape at times in the last few days, I could not change it or add to it, it just sent it off by itself.
I meant to ad to my statement but it seems to be doing what it likes these last few days, so frustrating trying to post anything
Coopers is ok, depends on which flavour but the other brands are not good advertising for SA.
Tassie beer is far superior any day to SA beers, the water and hops far exceed SA quality
Don't want to start a war but I like my beer and have been around the Aus States a fair bit, most States beer is better than South Ausies water

Yep! our water is absolute ****, I have to run it through 3 filters just to stop scale build up in my coffee machine, Tassie beer is good stuff

They have changed the can but it still tastes the same.:)

attachment.php

Haha, livened you lot up.

Matt, you can't defend the indefensible of West End. Heck, even the locals prefer VB :msp_wink:

Tax return weekend, got a bit done tonight, shed loads more to go. Not fun, but there's moolah at the end of the rainbow.

Back