Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit more blocking today.:r:rolleyes2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

my back hurts just looking at all that mate,nice work though:rock:

You need to get a quick hitch bucket for that tractor so when you are splitting you are not bending down so much, just grabbing from the raised bucket into the splitter.
The smaller stuff, just cut into lengths in a different pile, then you could just load your trailer up with the tractor and bucket.
Cheers Wayne

You need to get a quick hitch bucket for that tractor so when you are splitting you are not bending down so much, just grabbing from the raised bucket into the splitter.
The smaller stuff, just cut into lengths in a different pile, then you could just load your trailer up with the tractor and bucket.
Cheers Wayne

We use the tractor to more the blocks to the splitter,the small stuff is cut into lenghts and then cut on the sawbench.:msp_smile:

Been splitting this morning,first pic got to keep the farmer happy.
Can split load the larger trailer in 1 hr the smaller one in 45 mins,the problem with this splitter and two blokes is keeping up the blocks to it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think Danny's rear trailer axle may be a tad overloaded! Unless negative camber comes standard on a solid axle nowadays :)

Ya the trailers get a bit of a work out when full of green wood a tad on the heavy side would be a total of about 4 ton his trailer full of green stuff.The next plantasoin we have lined up the farmer has a weigh bridge so will find out what my one will weigh when full of green wood,the ute has been complaining thats for sure.:D

Ya the trailers get a bit of a work out when full of green wood a tad on the heavy side would be a total of about 4 ton his trailer full of green stuff.The next plantasoin we have lined up the farmer has a weigh bridge so will find out what my one will weigh when full of green wood,the ute has been complaining thats for sure.:D

me poor old hilux would be shake'n just thinking about it
but if the road was flat i would still give it a go :sweat3:

Ya im back in.
I see all my photos are gorne ?.:msp_angry:

Had a big three day weekend on the wood,got a heap done even with the wild that would blow ya dog off the chain.

attachment.php

Had the use of the the big gear for the bigger trees.:)

attachment.php

The 461 with a 28'' got a work out with these larger ones.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9611 194.jpg
    9611 194.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 9611 192.jpg
    9611 192.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 9611 193.jpg
    9611 193.jpg