still no payment from Jazak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard through a unreliable source that Ralph is going to have a drawing at $20 a ticket at the gtg in Ohio for the 372xp powerhead. :jester: ;) :D

If we had enough people that surely would work out $20 x 20 people for a used 372 would be $400, so 25 people could get $500. Hmmmm Idea there eh Ralph, only if enough tickets sold :rock: and I am sure some would buy more then one ticket for the drawing, if the numbers of people wasnt there. or heck have a drawing here hmmmmmmmm and have one of your local dealers (sponsors of the gtg) pull the name so it is not trashed by the nay sayers..

So..........................

Who is buying the beer tonight?:cheers:

I just heard through a unreliable source that Ralph is going to have a drawing at $20 a ticket at the gtg in Ohio for the 372xp powerhead. :jester: ;) :D

If we had enough people that surely would work out $20 x 20 people for a used 372 would be $400, so 25 people could get $500. Hmmmm Idea there eh Ralph, only if enough tickets sold :rock:

Do you have to be present to win? Do you even have to show to buy a ticket?

And answer my question already!!!!

Read the rest sawnR i added to it, just trying to give Ralph Ideas.

I wasn't making fun of you, hard to believe I know:hmm3grin2orange: I think it's a smashing idea, thats why I asked. If I had a spare 20 clams right now I'd jump all over it for the chance at at a "Lightly used" 372!!!

Money would have to be up front or in his paypal account. use them tickets like they use for drawing at the L.L. games in the summer for the 50/50 drawing, comes in pairs of two tickets with the same numbers on them, one for drawing one for buyer. Ralph???????

Sounds like conspiracy to gamble across interstate lines to me.:laugh:

Cool then only for guys at the gtg, odds of winning goes up. ;) :hmm3grin2orange: wouldn't have problem with that, just was trying to get him the money generated to cover the asking price of the saw by offering it to all members here, just in case it was needed. :cheers:

I wasn't making fun of you, hard to believe I know:hmm3grin2orange: I think it's a smashing idea, thats why I asked. If I had a spare 20 clams right now I'd jump all over it for the chance at at a "Lightly used" 372!!!

Count me in on this too. Thats #2 to get a ticket before they all go.
What do you say Ralph, You could do the drawing at the GTG.

Ralph? Balls in your court, just a idea i had, hope it dont overload the brain circuits.

Count me in on this too. Thats #2 to get a ticket before they all go.
What do you say Ralph, You could do the drawing at the GTG.

At least 425.00 worth of tickets must be sold or the saw comes to Virginia after Ralph recieves my check and cashes it and has the money in his hand. That closes the attempt by you scroundles to get that saw on the cheap,hehehe

You have a habit of speaking too soon, I just bought a $425.00 ticket, top it sucker,LOLOLOL

Well darn your hide. You buy one ticket and win and took all the fun out of it for us.
Glad everything worked out for both fellows involved and now we get to see the stock saws video in action, 880 eats the 7900, 7900 eats the 372 and the food chain continues in the saw world.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back