still no payment from Jazak

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad, no, I didn't lose any real money per se, its more the principle of the thing, combined with the big shot attitude on the dump truck thread that he's making 1/2 a million without trying, but can't pay his bills. I finally heard enough big shot routiene and figured I'd remind him of this. I actually expected he'd calm down a bit and at least gimme a reason why he decided not to bother, but instead he went beserk and threatened to sue me if I ask about it ever again. anyone on this site whom knows anything about me, knows I don't respond favorably to threats, much the opposite really.
why didn't I tell him to fook off and sell to someone else? well, he kept in contact for a while and made it clear that he really wanted the saw and we've all had times when nothing goes right and pay is a little slow. so I was understanding, maybe for too long. as time progressed and this kept going the way it was going, I decided to say heck with it and not ever try to sell on here again. one bad apple spoils the whole batch kinda thing. no, I don't lump everyone together in the same batch as him, but I'm sure if you read to here, that you can understand where I'm comming from. I've had enough headache on this first time to want to try it all over again.
Now I'm sorry you have been playing devils advocate Brad, I really am. afterall, please tell me where I did wrong by him? I was honest, understanding and patient. some folks like to confuse kindness for weakness. again, if you know me, you know thats not the case. I can get along with anyone, but when I reach my limit, I'm done. most times someone ends up very hurt, and I have an extreemly long memory. I'm not trying to talk tough, I'm just being honest. I could see if both parties were perhaps wrong Brad, but thats not the case here. to infer that I am somehow to blame for even a part of this is not acting very nicely.
Thats enough for now. I'm beat. hard day and I didn't need to come home to this anyway.
thanks to all who read the posts and understand what transpired, and why I mentioned it to him in the first place.
-Ralph

What I'm trying to get at is everyone seems to be trying to twist it and say that your out a lot of $ when in fact you aren't. Yes the guy totally misled you and because of your extreme patience, you are the one that ended up getting screwed in the end. I totally agree you got a bum deal, but reality is, your case isn't isolated at all, and it could have been a lot worse. Within the past year, I've gotten taken on two dealings (about $350 total) over the internet. I didn't receive saws/merchandise that was misrepresented, I didn't receive the items at all. It totally stunk losing that money, but there isn't much I can do about it. In a perfect world, everyone would be honest, but we all know thats not the case. A thread in which the sole purpose is to bash someone that will probably never read it anyhow, doesn't help anyone of us out. The time would be better well spent on gathering tips/ideas that we all can use to better protect ourselves as buyers and sellers. I do think Jazak is a moron, and I do think your a nice guy, but your extreme niceness and patience is what caused you all the grief over this transaction.

Fair enough Brad. I'm sorry you are out money on your dealings. I always give the benifit of the doubt and try to believe in some goodnes of mankind, then someone comes along to prove ya wrong. no hard feelings Brad, never was.
-Ralph

What I'm trying to get at is everyone seems to be trying to twist it and say that your out a lot of $ when in fact you aren't. Yes the guy totally misled you and because of your extreme patience, you are the one that ended up getting screwed in the end. I totally agree you got a bum deal, but reality is, your case isn't isolated at all, and it could have been a lot worse. Within the past year, I've gotten taken on two dealings (about $350 total) over the internet. I didn't receive saws/merchandise that was misrepresented, I didn't receive the items at all. It totally stunk losing that money, but there isn't much I can do about it. In a perfect world, everyone would be honest, but we all know thats not the case. A thread in which the sole purpose is to bash someone that will probably never read it anyhow, doesn't help anyone of us out. The time would be better well spent on gathering tips/ideas that we all can use to better protect ourselves as buyers and sellers. I do think Jazak is a moron, and I do think your a nice guy, but your extreme niceness and patience is what caused you all the grief over this transaction.

Ralph has a right to expose a dayumm lyer thats a member , or was a member of this site to protect other members from getting the same BS from that guy. This thread warns every honest member about that man. You may think he's not reading this thread but rest assured he has and still is as a guest, thats human nature. This is one of the ways to be rid of such people and spare others from ever having to deal with such a charactor. I say Ralph had not only the right but as a moderator of this site to protect its members from such shady charactors and this thread serves that purpose quite well.

Ralph has a right to expose a dayumm lyer thats a member , or was a member of this site to protect other members from getting the same BS from that guy. This thread warns every honest member about that man. You may think he's not reading this thread but rest assured he has and still is as a guest, thats human nature. This is one of the ways to be rid of such people and spare others from ever having to deal with such a charactor. I say Ralph had not only the right but as a moderator of this site to protect its members from such shady charactors and this thread serves that purpose quite well.
I agree he does have the right to post something, but I was under the assumption the outlet for that on AS was the good and bad feedback sections.

I have no idea if he is reading this thread and neither do you.

you're assuming that this was my intention. I assure you it was not. I asked about it and after a few posts it became clear I should seperate the two threads which I did, and here we are.
-Ralph

Fair enough Brad. I'm sorry you are out money on your dealings. I always give the benifit of the doubt and try to believe in some goodnes of mankind, then someone comes along to prove ya wrong. no hard feelings Brad, never was.
-Ralph

Np Ralph. I hope your future transactions go a lot more smoothly.

I agree he does have the right to post something, but I was under the assumption the outlet for that on AS was the good and bad feedback sections.

I have no idea if he is reading this thread and neither do you.

100% wrong, I do have a idea he is but who cares, I sure as hell don't but I do hope he is....

Brad, the saw is in the same condition is was, just has a little cutting time from my firewood, I never put it out on a crew. actually broke in and wipes the floor with my 5100S in small and big wood, something it would not do before I got it broken it. cosmetically identical to the previous pics. I never knew when I'd get around to cutting more firewood so after each time, I dumped the fuel and idled dry and put it in the garage. so not all of those 20-25 tanks were actually ran out. I only burn wood for a fireplace, so its not a big deal to have any.
If you're serious, PM me and we can talk about it.
-Ralph

Guess this post means no raffle for the saw at the gtg.:cry: :cry: :cry:

But good for you ralph if the deal goes through. :clap:
bcorradi, If you want to still sell it I'll pay you the $525 for the saw in the condition that its in.

I mean no disrespect to many of the very upright people I had the chance to be friends with out there, but the percentage of effeminate men on the east coast with no stones or a backbone is just sickening.

Oh, come on now-after a long day in the trees there is nothing more relaxing than a nice manicure while watching Queer Eye For the Straight Guy!:D

But seriously, thanks for lumping all us east guys in with the pansies.

Oh, come on now-after a long day in the trees there is nothing more relaxing than a nice manicure while watching Queer Eye For the Straight Guy!:D

But seriously, thanks for lumping all us east guys in with the pansies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

East Coast Pansies! I must say that since I got to the east coast I've gotten a little less of an outdoorsman, but I never forget my roots.

Sorry for all the problems with your dealings with this Jazak fella, Ralph. No one likes to be screwed over!

Is it appropriate for people to refer to instances like this as "Getting Jazak'd" or "bent over and Jazak'd"?

hmmmm....

Latest posts

Back