Stuff from China

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Otis elevator send micro fish to China to produce motors in our Chinese division. Yes there design system is or was out dated. They made the motor windings wound backwards. There for there only good in China not world wide. Funny there bicycle riding doctors can cure throat cancer go figure. It ain’t high tech, more low tech but it works.

Survival tips recommends eating your neighbors dog or cat first. Don’t eat your own. I have many tree rats, squirrels and a new pellet pistol. Plus a stg44 full auto “bb” assault rifle. Just Incase the squirrels start throwing nuts.

I lost my job in 83,84,85 due to the cheaper import of machine tools. Plus the interest rates were 21%. The imported machine tools couldn’t hog metal the way our machine tools could. The Avco lycomming turban engine manufacturer for the m1 abrams tank, main rotor purchased a Japanese machine that couldn’t cut the titanium rotor. I built them a USA made machine with $250,000 worth of special tooling that did the job. Proves you get what you pay for.

Are you guys able to get any crap from China these days?

I am asking because my e-bay sales are up over %200, and was curious if it was just from the lockdown, or coupled with folks not being able to get **** from China.

What yer selling?

Are you guys able to get any crap from China these days?

I am asking because my e-bay sales are up over %200, and was curious if it was just from the lockdown, or coupled with folks not being able to get **** from China.

What's your eBay handle Harley?

We need to send them karma. Save the chinese cuties the hell with the rest.

I have a bb full auto stg44 assault rifle, bring on those hornets.lol
I'm pretty sure a rapid fire spitball shooter gets you 20 years in the northeast. A F/A BB gun that looks like an stg44.... that's got to be good for at least 25-life.

I would say it is a sign of the times . Most people are stuck at home so they are catching up on projects that have been on the back burner . I am sure that includes getting that old saw up and running . Importing parts from China isn't the coolest thing to do at this time.
Best answer right here.

I’d say also the frustrations with slow shipping times and shoddy quality parts from China.

Their headquarters were or are still there, where they get their components are like most other manufacturers, all over the place. I have had great luck with Denso starters on my diesel equipment.
Where is Denso made Japan?

fyi.

Denso is the electronics corporation subsidy of Toyota Motors.

just like GM has AC DELCO.

Toyota created Denso.

many of my parts are made in USA (Denso) but they have factories all over the globe.

(I work for a Toyota dealership)

who the hell came up with this murder hornet ****? it's an Asian wasp. drama queens everywhere.

this is nothing new. Beekeepers have known about the Asian wasp for years.

killer bees, murder hornets, war on drugs, war on terror. The mere naming of things is causing high anxiety. That is terrorism, as far as I'm concerned

ps, mice and voles will decapitate bees too. I guess their heads are tasty?

who the hell came up with this murder hornet ****? it's an Asian wasp. drama queens everywhere.

this is nothing new. Beekeepers have known about the Asian wasp for years.

killer bees, murder hornets, war on drugs, war on terror. The mere naming of things is causing high anxiety. That is terrorism, as far as I'm concerned
Prob the News Media!

Back