Stumpbroke 359, One year later

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the vid again,, I see whats missing,,,,,, red thong ONLY under the chaps:msp_scared::msp_scared::msp_scared:

It's been a little over a year since I had my 359 ported and it's still going strong. These saws really don't get enough loving around here! Stumpbroke 359 - YouTube

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

ND, there was a 288xp on Huntsville craiglist with a 20 and 24 bar for 200.00. Few days old but was still showing this afternoon. Think it was Lemon Tn? Somewhere not real far from Rogersville.

ND, there was a 288xp on Huntsville craiglist with a 20 and 24 bar for 200.00. Few days old but was still showing this afternoon. Think it was Lemon Tn? Somewhere not real far from Rogersville.

I saw that, I thought it was $275 though? I may have to check it out, I'm in Florence.

That's a mean little mother! I love the 372 that I got from him. It's about as nasty with a deeper-throatier sound. It'll pull a 28" bar pretty well in Oak!:clap:

Back