SugiHara and Oregon Bar overstock sale... from the Weedeaterman !!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...the bars I see all appear to be hard-nose...what about bars with a sprocket nose?
Stihl 20" .50 3/8 72DL and there was a 22" bar for my Stihl 034 a few months back when I called.

Thanks Reg

That web site is a little hard to navigate, especially on a mobile phone. Are total bars better than stihl es bars
it is for me too, just click the "view classic site" or something like that near the bottom.

Depends on who you ask. I think Total bars are as good as or a little better and same for the Sugi Hara's.... Steel is the best Japanese steel made for a chainsaw bar and they look a whole lot prettier! Price is slightly above or equal in Total depending on your location and the Sugi is a little above that.

I typed in some info for a part number, said I have to call. Looking for a Sugi lightweight sproketnose. I have a 73LPXO72. 3/8", .058" 72DL.

It seems the only country I can select when I try and check out is United States.
Tried both the mobile and main sites.

I've had several phone calls about free shipping and the way I showed it in the math.
The bar cost $90 and shipping is $12.50... your at $102.50 I removed the shipping cost so your back to $90 and then gave you 10% off so that bar cost you $80. I paid $63 for the bar plus the 12.50 to ship it, my cost was $75.50 and I made $4.50 for the effort.... really good deal for you.... You got a bar that was retail priced at $90 and saved $22.50 off the cost.

That is how I should have shown it... reality is, you guys are taking me to the cleaners!! I'll make up for it somewhere else... your patronage. I like good deals, I like you getting good deals and I'll do that every time you shop the Weedeaterman !!!!

AND IF YOU DON"T THINK SO... TELL ME

Yes, in the Husky mount only. It will take about 5 days to arrive, I'll need to order it.
2188-4263134 is the 42" .063 3/8 and around $130'ish.

Send Henry an email; [email protected] so he has your information once the bar arrives. I'll get him to order it tomorrow.

I sent henry a email he said check with you??

Latest posts

Back