• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

super clean early 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are really nice though. Might be the only stock gun that outshoots a 1991A1 Colt.

Got one of them. We'll actually the wife does. Nice shooting gun.

I've been debating between the 45 and the 9. I've got lots of 9mm ammo, and it's cheaper.

My kel-tec PF9 has been my EDC for several years now. Been flawless. Never had any issues, feeds anything and if I had to throw it in the lake, I won't be out $1000. Lol.

I've been debating between the 45 and the 9. I've got lots of 9mm ammo, and it's cheaper.

My kel-tec PF9 has been my EDC for several years now. Been flawless. Never had any issues, feeds anything and if I had to throw it in the lake, I won't be out $1000. Lol.
Yeah we have 3 9mm and that 45. I told her she needed a 9mm to shoot to practice more. The 45 is twice the cost.

I struck out my first time at bat, but now I have my lucky batting gloves on and I'm headed back to the plate!

I believe that just like any good concert worth waiting to getting tickets for, there is a line that has formed already- but at least in in it and near the front!
:rock:

I got a chance to fire a 1911 Springfield 45 that gun made me look good I fell in love with it.

I've had several 1911's. Absolute best handgun ever made, IMHO.

That said, it's like trying to carry a brick....

No to the plastic fantastic Croatian creation. IF ya buy plastic, buy German ( I mean, you like stihl's right? ;) )

I fired 50 rounds thru one the other day. For what it is, and the money, it seemed like a worth while investment. Easy in the pocket too...

So I got this minty 066.....

Does the saw have a different plastic hood on it? I noticed it has the depression for the decompression button.

Yes it does. The original top cover was lost when I bought the saw. It is a non-decomp cylinder though and an early one at that. It also has brand new oem filter cover and base on it, so the color is a tic off.

I bet they would be heavy for a full time carry gun.
Carry mine IWB every day. And I'm 5'7 135. Yeah it's a pain, but if I need it.

Consider the FNP/X for a plastic gun with a three position safety if ya like the 1911. Similar grip angle, no sill striker, no silly mini grip safety. Easy on the wallet as well. Kind of a poor mans USP that doesn't really give up much to said shootin iron.

Someone buy this beautiful stihl! A non flippy capped 066 should be long gone by now. I would but I'm broke, and if my friends saw me with a stihl I'd have some crow to eat.

Latest posts

Back