• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

super clean early 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's going on with these low-ball offers lately? I just had some schmuck that wanted me to send him my rebuilt 395XPW for $500 delivered...
I got a grand for one similar to this one that is for sale ,ported by one of the site builders,Nice original ones are worth a lot more then roached out ones .

What's going on with these low-ball offers lately? I just had some schmuck that wanted me to send him my rebuilt 395XPW for $500 delivered...

Such is life in the AS classifieds...

Wigglesworth, Ill give you $550 for it today. Message me back if interested . . . .

No thanks....

I got a grand for one similar to this one that is for sale ,ported by one of the site builders,Nice original ones are worth a lot more then roached out ones .

I watched a nice one, (but not this nice) sell on the bay for $810 right after Christmas....

Jer, I dont nogotiate when selling or buying. Your price is more than fair. In another month there will damn near be a bidding war for some of these saws that are just sitting here right now. Tax time is right around the corner and it'll turn into a buying frenzy here.

Back