Super Pro 81 For Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andrethegiant70

andrethegiant70

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hi, Peeps. I might get a little grief for this one, it possibly belongs in the classifieds. However, I do not own this saw nor am I selling it. I just thought it was a great saw and I thought someone here might be interested in it. The saw is a McCulloch Super Pro 81, being sold locally. Here are some pics and a vid of the saw starting and running. A saw like this should find the right owner. If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to handle the purchase....the owner wants $150. The shipping would have to wait till after the first.

The only real blemish I saw was a crack on the back of the case, it shows in the pic.

The vid:

http://s368.photobucket.com/albums/oo129/andrethegiant70/?action=view&current=100_2387.flv

The pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
romeo

romeo

Addicted to ArboristSite
D@MB, I always find these threads too late.:cry:

Oh well, I would have got killed for spending a buck fifty 3 days before Christmas.

Larry Jones used to kick the snot out of everyone with his old super pro 81E at the races. A really fast 5 cube saw for big wood.