Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
38 out there , I was plannin' to put some Kennebec spuds in the garden today :mad:
I guess I'll take the FS550 and cut back some thick overgrowth for my neighbour on a slope , should be interesting .

You might have to look at the heavier duty commercial units .....Spendy .....Might have to find some cost overruns on the Mercruiser job LOL

Been looking at this one...

Ultrasonic Cleaner SH100 3L

But is "out of stock" everywhere I look.......so either it's a really BAD unit....or very desirable...??????

Actually thinking of linking the cost overrun to the Saab 95 project.....OL says "there's no such thing as a free car"...LOL!! ...BUUTT a "jewelery cleaner" is another thing altogether!!!! ...durn 45 yr old Solex carb has a million parts......me thinks they all may be dirty.......

Mercruiser is MPI..........no carb to clean...LOL!!!:rock:

38 out there , I was plannin' to put some Kennebec spuds in the garden today :mad:

This is the perfect time to plant tater's. It takes them 2 weeks to send up shoots and that will be around the first of June. That should be past your average last frost date easily. I would not hesitate at all- they love cool soil. Been plantin' taters for a long time and never lost any to cold temps. Rot from wet soil is the real enemy. :) IMHO

Yeah wet ground will get spuds a lot faster than frost.

36 here, windy, raining and half snowing. I imagine you're getting the same Danny?

I really really want to go to work. Not.

Have a good day guys.

I had him do the carb on my new to me generator , it took 3 baths in the USC . Not a miracle cure but it saved me from having to get a carb , the only thing he's replaced is the cleaning solution and it's saved him from having to use his parts cleaner a lot .

Yeah wet ground will get spuds a lot faster than frost.

36 here, windy, raining and half snowing. I imagine you're getting the same Danny?

I really really want to go to work. Not.

Have a good day guys.

Ayup , same forecast :dizzy:
At least I won't be sweating .....
I'll be putting the spuds on the high side .

Beautiful day here....mid 60s...low 70's... clear.....gotta bring the tractor home tonight and till our garden....OL bought peas yesterday....no rest for the wicked..........I'm off to the J thing....another day on the alum walkways up on pipe staging....tunes playin.....the smell of soldering acid wafting on the breeze......ahhhh...the smell of new money.......which will smell like a new Mercruiser motor soon........hmmmmmmm.....

Yyaawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........

scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch.......................

muble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

grumble............................

nobody wants to help cut and haul brush ....................... :(

410px-GasCan.jpg

Just burn it where it lays LOL

Morning guys. Off to cut wood again today, hopefully get halfway there today. I ended up burning a lot later this year and giving quite a bit to my inlaws who didn't have time to put their wood up last year.

Latest posts

Back