Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well , I'm going to don the winter clothing and play with the tiller LOL .

You need the tiller o death for trenching your taters, much easier than digging by hand. I might have enough time after I'm done with wood today to do the same, we'll see. Onions and garlic are up and doing well right now.

Stihl sitting on my flippy cap. Knew this week was gonna suck. LOL

Haven't checked the weather for next week. :msp_unsure:

Told the OL I would take her out to eat tonight if I feel up to it. Don't do that very often , so its about time. LOL Always try to stay ahead on the brownie points ! LOL Never know when I need to cash them in ! :msp_rolleyes: Working very good so far ! She has never said a bad word about all these saws ! LOL May help that I always hand her money when I sell one. LOL 20 bucks seems to work just fine !
A little idea for you guys ! Them women love money , even if its just a little !
Ron,Jerry & Robin don't seem to have that problem , but some of yas do ! LOL

Stihl sitting on my flippy cap. Knew this week was gonna suck. LOL

Haven't checked the weather for next week. :msp_unsure:

Told the OL I would take her out to eat tonight if I feel up to it. Don't do that very often , so its about time. LOL Always try to stay ahead on the brownie points ! LOL Never know when I need to cash them in ! :msp_rolleyes: Working very good so far ! She has never said a bad word about all these saws ! LOL May help that I always hand her money when I sell one. LOL 20 bucks seems to work just fine !
A little idea for you guys ! Them women love money , even if its just a little !
Ron,Jerry & Robin don't seem to have that problem , but some of yas do ! LOL

My paycheck is direct deposited into my wife's checking account. She likes me a lot.........hence the six kids.........LOL!

BTW, I'm at SLC airport waiting to board my flight. You fellas have a great weekend.

Peace, and Hummel's be with you.

Last edited:
My paycheck is direct deposited into my wife's checking account. She likes me a lot.........hence the site kids.........LOL!

BTW, I'm at SLC airport waiting to board my flight. You fellas have a great weekend.

Peace, and Hummel's be with you.

Have a good weekend Jon , I am sure it will be nice to get back to the family.

Have a good weekend Jon , I am sure it will be nice to get back to the family.

Thanks John, I am glad this living apart is almost over. I never thought I'd miss being annoyed...........LOL!

Hopefully I'll be back in time to get those saws you shipped me ;)

Yyaawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........

scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch.......................

muble,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

grumble............................

nobody wants to help cut and haul brush ....................... :(

I just pile it up where it lays and burn it. Best way I know to get rid of it. Down in the woods,it lays where it fell. LOL

My dad takes neatness way too far... :msp_angry: We almost had a fist fight this morning about a few screw drivers left out. :angry2: Once he gets going on something, he dont stop for anything. I am just glad we avoided throwing blows. I have to go work on a saw and cool off for a bit. :msp_unsure:

Hey guys

Workin on the tractor

Tryin to figure out valves

Turned to tdc

Both valves should be closed at this point?

Then turn so piston travels back down cylinder and 1/8"?

Hey guys

Workin on the tractor

Tryin to figure out valves

Turned to tdc

Both valves should be closed at this point?

Then turn so piston travels back down cylinder and 1/8"?

There are two TDC's,,try both and see if any diff.
yes both will be closed,1/8 in foreward.
vaves may seem loose,check gap.

I don't have your address ! Googball ! LOL

Excuses, excuses! PM inbound.

Went around Salt Lake City a long time ago,all I can member is how bad it stank ! LOL

Don't fart with the windows rolled up. Duh!

flight delayed 1 hour 40 minutes for a broken f###### windshield wiper. Missing my connection. US Airways, you suck!

Latest posts

Back