Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuses, excuses! PM inbound.

Don't fart with the windows rolled up. Duh!

flight delayed 1 hour 40 minutes for a broken f###### windshield wiper. Missing my connection. US Airways, you suck!

Didn't get no PM ? DuhGoogball ! LOL

When I drive I lock the windows up and let it rip !! LOL

I don't fly ! Tried it once,never again !

Well , 5lbs of seed spuds may not sound like much but that plus tilling plus fert plus making the rows plus a tank of fuel through the FS85 on a slope may not sound like much but to me it's 2 kotton kandy lite and an extra strong dark and stormy ......

Tiller of death , not today LOL
John , yuppies will pay to learn a bit of what she knows , she must have patience to teach if she can put up with you ......
Ron , I have a Bandit 90 , you can borrow it , no more brush piles .....
Geoff , there is medication for the OCD thing , get him some of BC's premium export , you can get that without a script , I hear it grows like weed out there ....

Well , 5lbs of seed spuds may not sound like much but that plus tilling plus fert plus making the rows plus a tank of fuel through the FS85 on a slope may not sound like much but to me it's 2 kotton kandy lite and an extra strong dark and stormy ......

Tiller of death , not today LOL
John , yuppies will pay to learn a bit of what she knows , she must have patience to teach if she can put up with you ......
Ron , I have a Bandit 90 , you can borrow it , no more brush piles .....
Geoff , there is medication for the OCD thing , get him some of BC's premium export , you can get that without a script , I hear it grows like weed out there ....

Wonder where I can find yuppies round here ? LOL

Put up with me ?? Try putting up with her !! :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey John where did you get the pushrods for your mower

I found the sockets I needed

Bought a feeler gauge

I removed valve covers

Gonna pull push rods and check

Everything looks good tho

Hey John where did you get the pushrods for your mower

I found the sockets I needed

Bought a feeler gauge

I removed valve covers

Gonna pull push rods and check

Everything looks good tho

I just looked for them online. Don't member where from ? You can tell real easy if there bent. Should be able to get your fingers on them to turn them with the valves closed.

Mystery box. I will check it out after bit. LOL Could be some real goodies in there ?

Even Ol tight azz would have bought it for what I paid. LOL

Either one of them ! LOL

T, saw you on here. Just brought a white top 44 Husky home! You know I'm partial to the little fellas! anyway needs a piston. Any idea where I can find one? 42x32. Mahalo...
Things working out better with the back!! Will PM!!
You're in good company over here!! See why you hang out here!! Just got my 2 car garage area filled with stacked firewood. Sister-in-law posted some pics in Good Morning yesterday. Take care ole friend and say hi to cantdog for me!! Later.....

T, saw you on here. Just brought a white top 44 Husky home! You know I'm partial to the little fellas! anyway needs a piston. Any idea where I can find one? 42x32. Mahalo...
Things working out better with the back!! Will PM!!
You're in good company over here!! See why you hang out here!! Just got my 2 car garage area filled with stacked firewood. Sister-in-law posted some pics in Good Morning yesterday. Take care ole friend and say hi to cantdog for me!! Later.....

Hey Bobby !
Good to hear from you !
I like the 44 myself ! LOL Not sure on the piston,maybe Northwoods ?

I read the instructions on the seed spuds , it said to cover them with an inch or two of soft earth ???
Who wrote them instructions ? Someone from PEI who never seen a rock in their lifetime ???

Dads still grumpy, but im nice and relaxed. :msp_smile: I got the pioneer 450 back together, awaiting test run. And I got my little homelite tore down and cleaned. I just have to do the carb and put it back together. Nothing is more relaxing than working on pioneers while listening to a zz top tribute album.
I have some pictures of my pioneers together, but that will have to wait until the phone is charged.

As far as fuel mix for old saws, I know most can be ran on 40:1, but what about the old timers with a cast iron liner? Same for those, or run 20:1?

Dads still grumpy, but im nice and relaxed. :msp_smile: I got the pioneer 450 back together, awaiting test run. And I got my little homelite tore down and cleaned. I just have to do the carb and put it back together. Nothing is more relaxing than working on pioneers while listening to a zz top tribute album.
I have some pictures of my pioneers together, but that will have to wait until the phone is charged.

As far as fuel mix for old saws, I know most can be ran on 40:1, but what about the old timers with a cast iron liner? Same for those, or run 20:1?

Everything I have read on here says they run fine with 40:1 .

I read the instructions on the seed spuds , it said to cover them with an inch or two of soft earth ???

Who wrote them instructions ? Someone from PEI who never seen a rock in their lifetime ???

We got three or four rocks here I think.

Start with an inch or two. You have to hill them up when they start to grow to keep the baby spuds covered. Potatoes will grow anywhere. In a bucket, in the compost pile...I saw a guy grow them in a pile of straw on top of a rock. Just keep adding straw. Not too wet. An inch of water a week is what they say they need.

I just looked for them online. Don't member where from ? You can tell real easy if there bent. Should be able to get your fingers on them to turn them with the valves closed.

From looking at them they looked straight

But will check closer

Got a plume/cloud of gas comin outta air intake?

Been to busy to tear into the tractor to much today

Frustrated with it

Did rebuild my paintball marker

Put new air filter in the car and new wipers on the truck

Did a few things round the house

Latest posts

Back