Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had one that looked very close to that , took off one day never came back ? Only one I ever seen around here with white ears. Lots of B&W cats from my neighbors !

Found her on the side of the road at 4 weeks old after being hit by a car. Nursed her back and that's her this morning. She never goes outside..

My little guy Mikey with his little sister Celia Mae. Here she's still a kitten but isn't much bigger now. Both named after Monsters Inc characters.

e4a9a9eg.jpg

Rick

Nice pic ! Big arse cat too ! LOL

Found her on the side of the road at 4 weeks old after being hit by a car. Nursed her back and that's her this morning. She never goes outside..

Mine all go in and out both. LOL Half the time we don't see them till afternoon. Let them out early in the mornings. The midget cat stays close to the house,scared of its own shadow. LOL

...think we all may be missing something with that brand ...

been tootin that line for years. don't nobody ever wanna listen cause if it ain't one of the big two or one of the formerly big three then it can't be worth having. i got 9 of 'em from my 240 up to my 264. still my go to saws. dang near bullet proof. ran over my 251B once. needed the sprocket cover rewelded and a new top handle and was still good to go. they also start every time if maintained. just sayin.

been tootin that line for years. don't nobody ever wanna listen cause if it ain't one of the big two or one of the formerly big three then it can't be worth having. i got 9 of 'em from my 240 up to my 264. still my go to saws. dang near bullet proof. ran over my 251B once. needed the sprocket cover rewelded and a new top handle and was still good to go. they also start every time if maintained. just sayin.

Happen to find any good places for parts ?

Good breakfast this morning.
Chopped up some leftover honey mustard ham (cooked a whole ham last night)
Fried it up, scrambled the eggs in. Great meal.

just got out of bed.....................

bout midnight the shoulder I got the peenumonia shot in started reacting.

un ending pain for hours,,went back about 8am and got a couple hours sleep..

was so bad couldn't type on keyboard at 3:30 this morning !!

no fun today :(

just got out of bed.....................

bout midnight the shoulder I got the peenumonia shot in started reacting.

un ending pain for hours,,went back about 8am and got a couple hours sleep..

was so bad couldn't type on keyboard at 3:30 this morning !!

no fun today :(

Mine didn't do anything like that ! Just a little sore for a couple hrs. was all !
Hope it gets better real soon !

Latest posts

Back