Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trimmin puppy nails.......

FYI......Great Pyrenees have double dew claws on their back feet

The one pup could care less so done with her

Now it's time for cujo.........she hates it (shows it with her teeth) and has triple dew claws

BBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr only up to -8. Was -10 at 4am.

Backpack blower will work well on the snow we are getting, like that light flyffy stuff better than the heavy wet stuff we usually get.

HHmmm,,,,.......................

this stuff like dust,,walk by it and it blows around....

i just may go down and bring the BPB in here and try it !! LOL !!

Ohh yeah.. that's states that honor my concealed permit.

Dont need one here exept if hidden in car or hidden on person LOADED.
if loaded can be carried open anyplace except schools and court house.
if unloaded can be concealed anyplace except court and school.
open includes a belt with a shirt covering it.
who wants to walk around with one loaded hidden on your body anyway ??
to hard to get to,,,or hide it and carry the clip in other pocket.

Then my daddy taught me,,unloaded at all times unless your ready to shoot it..

Maine is open carry. No permit to openly carry loaded gun in public as long as there is no round in the chamber- magazine only. Exception is any place that "directly serves alcohol as an open drink" and any federal building. Maine honors 8 different states' concealed weapon permits. Unfortunately NC isn't one of them.

Well...I'm lounging around in the mid day heat.....if the sun was out I'd be basking.....thermometer has got clear up to -6F......wind is starting to blow.....getting darker......been very light snow since daylight......guess I better throw a bit more firewood in the cellar......shop was so darn cold that it would have taken all day to get the temp up with no solar gain....said to heck with it.....saws will wait...they always do.....

Hoss supposed to get his toenails done this afternoon at 4:00......dunno how any of us are going to feel about that.....

Back