Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing it runs to good for him to use ?

I think its modified too highly and would be unsafe for him to use. Since it contains parts that are not OEM to the 026 family of saws it is then not allowed to be used by non authorized persons. Since no persons can be authorized by Stihl to own or operate a saw with non OEM parts in it this saw must be quarantined and sent for immediate destruction. Personal harm to ones body is a higher risk when running non authorized components/parts in a chainsaw.

I think its modified too highly and would be unsafe for him to use. Since it contains parts that are not OEM to the 026 family of saws it is then not allowed to be used by non authorized persons. Since no persons can be authorized by Stihl to own or operate a saw with non OEM parts in it this saw must be quarantined and sent for immediate destruction. Personal harm to ones body is a higher risk when running non authorized components/parts in a chainsaw.

Send it to Ron for proper disposal

He is certified

Put the new wheels and tires on the Chebby........looks kinda funny....never seen it with summer tires...rides good, quiet and seems to run along a little easier.....

Discovered a bad inner tie rod end drivers side.....and the pads are rather thin....guess I'll just put on a new set of rotors and pads at the same time...get it over with...

Package on the door step of the shop when I got back.....log tongs....pretty rugged in the pivot....pretty rugged over all...old....looks better than the pics..think it'll work good.

Went up to my friend that has a garage to get him to make a date to drain and refill my diffs and transfer case. Did that and he gave me a 2050 Jred........not that I have much interest .....but ...

Good day overall.....

Oh I fergot the garage guy just bought a running OH 26 for $20.........guess he had a good day too!

Put the new wheels and tires on the Chebby........looks kinda funny....never seen it with summer tires...rides good, quiet and seems to run along a little easier.....

Discovered a bad inner tie rod end drivers side.....and the pads are rather thin....guess I'll just put on a new set of rotors and pads at the same time...get it over with...

Package on the door step of the shop when I got back.....log tongs....pretty rugged in the pivot....pretty rugged over all...old....looks better than the pics..think it'll work good.

Went up to my friend that has a garage to get him to make a date to drain and refill my diffs and transfer case. Did that and he gave me a 2050 Jred........not that I have much interest .....but ...

Good day overall.....

Oh I fergot the garage guy just bought a running OH 26 for $20.........guess he had a good day too!

Oh my sporran!!!

Good day overall.....

Well **** , just got rid of 2 of them 2050s ! LOL Could had ya some parts !
**** , fergot to look for 359 stuff ! Go do that in a bit !
Did get a Eeko top handle sent home today ! Needed seals , didn't have any , so just swapped the crank out. LOL Runs good again ! Gots plenty of them cranks ! And parts saws ! Only got one of them left fersale , better make a couple more. LOL

Back