Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well **** , just got rid of 2 of them 2050s ! LOL Could had ya some parts !
**** , fergot to look for 359 stuff ! Go do that in a bit !
Did get a Eeko top handle sent home today ! Needed seals , didn't have any , so just swapped the crank out. LOL Runs good again ! Gots plenty of them cranks ! And parts saws ! Only got one of them left fersale , better make a couple more. LOL

Sounds like you had a pretty good day too John.....

The gummint desensitized that pretty good yesterday....little sore at first.....but got better with the idea that all spent today are write offs for the business.....

Hard to believe that a fellow is better off and further ahead losing a buck that to make a buck isn't it ???

I seen a Ron sized camper at BM but never got to see who stayed in it, but his feets wern`t ,blue!!

California+2014+BEquinox+170.jpg

Hard to believe that a fellow is better off and further ahead losing a buck that to make a buck isn't it ???

It is.....and you have to make the buck in the first place.....thing is ya cain't keep it.....if you do they want it....might as well have what you need to do your work......what killed me last year is I spent a lot of $$$$ I couldn't justify business wise.....like the boat work and island wedding..and stuff and stuff.....

I seen a Ron sized camper at BM but never got to see who stayed in it, but his feets wern`t ,blue!!

California+2014+BEquinox+170.jpg

Jerry...the region that regional burn was in doesn't look quite as brutal as your pervious burn.......that rig looks like "How the West was won"...post Hoss......

Was just over at the shop looking at that little 2050 I was given today......had good compression........had a service tag on the handle.........from a Stihl shop.....it read...."Hard to pull over" then the next line read "Will not ( do something I couldn't read????..........)" third line read "Dangerous to Start" ........I 'bout split a gut laughing.....LOL!!

Was just over at the shop looking at that little 2050 I was given today......had good compression........had a service tag on the handle.........from a Stihl shop.....it read...."Hard to pull over" then the next line read "Will not ( do something I couldn't read????..........)" third line read "Dangerous to Start" ........I 'bout split a gut laughing.....LOL!!
I would love to know why that was wrote on there ! LMAO !!!

Smurfs is smarter then that !!..
Jerry...the region that regional burn was in doesn't look quite as brutal as your pervious burn.......that rig looks like "How the West was won"...post Hoss......

No where near as brutal, this was a high desert and its dry there with temps reaching 100 occasionally but some stuff still grows there. The Black Rock City is held/ built on a dry lake bed, so alkaline nothing at all grows or lives there. Very brutal temps and wind there.

Dangerouse to start because it may and cut wood after !! LOL !!!!!!!

them squeellers shure are funny aint they !! ???

finding a good squeel tech like finding change in robins couch :)

Hilarious,....Shop just wanted to sell him a new saw!!

I would love to know why that was wrote on there ! LMAO !!!

Me too.....I'd hate to get hurt..LOL!!!....what ever the reason..the entire intake, air filter, carb and switch was in a plastic bag taped to the top handle........I guess they felt it best to disable it before someone got injured with it!!!!!!....LOLOL!!!!

MVC-619F.JPG Hey Robin !!!

picked up that 49sp,,,,after i went i said wth ,, gave him $10..'
toastet top end,,broken recoil,,,got parts ???
paint in really good shape tho,,look at handle..

MVC-618F.JPG

MVC-618F.JPG

Dangerouse to start because it may and cut wood after !! LOL !!!!!!!

them squeellers shure are funny aint they !! ???

finding a good squeel tech like finding change in robins couch :)

You been in my couch again????? Told ya I already searched there for the Grail fund.....got some too......I 'spect it was the daughters!

Hey Robin !!!

picked up that 49sp,,,,after i went i said wth ,, gave him $10..'
toastet top end,,broken recoil,,,got parts ???
paint in really good shape tho,,look at handle..

View attachment 344754

View attachment 344754

Cool I was looking at the handle when I said it was a deal and you might get it cheeper.......didn't think that much cheeper!! Good job!!...'course I gotts parts...is the spring good in that recoil?? I gotts a box of recoils but most springs have been robbed.....however the spring is about the only new part you can get......probably come up with a cyl or two.....OEM pistons are dear....keep 'em in muh sporran with muh change. Northwoods sells a new VEC piston for them....very nice fit and finish but very sloppy on the wrist pin bosses clearance to the conrod....fixable....with the right parts....let me know what you need...

Back