Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep supposed to go down to about 12 'Merican here tonight..........gotta put the boat in the water tomorrow by 9 AM and run out to the island....check on things in preparation for our annual Thanksgiving/last trip to camp for the year. With all the weather we've had since I was out there last, definitely taking a saw with me........

Yep supposed to go down to about 12 'Merican here tonight..........gotta put the boat in the water tomorrow by 9 AM and run out to the island....check on things in preparation for our annual Thanksgiving/last trip to camp for the year. With all the weather we've had since I was out there last, definitely taking a saw with me........
Gonna freeze yer nuggets off ! LOL

I believe you will encounter some very stiff chop, its blowing a gale here tonight.

I believe you will encounter some very stiff chop, its blowing a gale here tonight.

Yep probably a little bumpy....be playin time and tide against each other...trying to be in what small sweet spot that may develop......going alone so will be able to time it right......all these yrs the wife has not been able/willing to grasp the notion of having to be at certain places at certain times to coincide with tide change..........will know what I'm up against before I get to Trial Point.......gotta try out my new Gimbal bearing and bellows!!!!!

Back