Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks , think I will start on this 009 tomorrow ?

Had to work late, didn`t get to the saws yet so it will be tomorrow before I can check them over and take picts before starting to clean them grubby buggers up. The 025 does not have a chain, guy said he put it on one of the 026`s, have to figure out which one. Usually 025 has that 3/8 Picco on them and the 026`s usually have .325 on them.

Had to work late, didn`t get to the saws yet so it will be tomorrow before I can check them over and take picts before starting to clean them grubby buggers up. The 025 does not have a chain, guy said he put it on one of the 026`s, have to figure out which one. Usually 025 has that 3/8 Picco on them and the 026`s usually have .325 on them.
I see more 025s with .325 than Picco .

All the 025/250s around here come with .325-.063... As do most of the 026/260 saws.

Rarely you'll see .058 set come through but no one stocks the chain local. I try to get everything to .050 for simplicity. The only .063 I willingly bought was on the 37" bar.

.050 is most common here for Stihl .325 while 3/8" can be .050 or ,063 depending on which dealer yo go to. 3/8 Picco is usually .050 also. When I want another pitch I find it through eBay. Years ago I picked up a lot of chain from closing out business before it all got sold off and now all chain listed on ebay are way overpriced.

Latest posts

Back