Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same **** here Jerry , but looks like it could let loose any sec. Looks like a chance of rain all week . Not gonna be a fun week fer me !

Today turned out alright, was fairly mild and seen the sun most of the day, going down to - 9 overnight and staying below freezing tomorrow and tomorrow night.

Deserted I tell ya, no posters on here at all. Got a green Poulan running well and cleaned up two more 026`s this evening, 7 more to go...LOL
yep i needed to order gaskets and seals for my 026 tonight. Getting bored with all my saws up and running. Been working on friends homelite zip to keep busy.

yep i needed to order gaskets and seals for my 026 tonight. Getting bored with all my saws up and running. Been working on friends homelite zip to keep busy.
Can't say I have that problem ! Not looking like I ever will ? LOL i have more project saws than 10 people need ! LOL But I never get bored working on the same thing ! :D

What kind of saw should i get to cut wood? What is the best 2cycle bar oil? How many more horsepower will the saw get if i put a K&N cold air intake and filter along with a platinum plus 4 spark plug

What kind of saw should i get to cut wood? What is the best 2cycle bar oil? How many more horsepower will the saw get if i put a K&N cold air intake and filter along with a platinum plus 4 spark plug

Best saw= handsaw
best oil= Gary Goo
K&N upgrade and platinum plug = 13.5 hp gain.

Best saw= handsaw
best oil= Gary Goo
K&N upgrade and platinum plug = 13.5 hp gain.
Don't forget the magical Piltz dust.
76c3f0f07f8741e617efce123ff5c832.gif

Latest posts

Back