Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a few years back there was lots of chain being sold off from closing out business. I got full reels and boxes of chain for about half price of the going rate, postage was even cheap back then. A saw was being shipped for $45. , a roll of chain $30 - $40.

As promised, picts of 3 lil stinkers I picked up Thurs night, 025 has no chain, otherwise they are complete, all were running 2 years ago being used for cutting up homeowners firewood,

recently%2Bupdated%2B245.jpg

recently%2Bupdated%2B246.jpg

recently%2Bupdated%2B248.jpg

Them little stinkers just may clean up nice ? Don't look all that bad .

One 026 runs with just putting fresh fuel in it, other one needs new fuel line, its melted off inside the tank. The 025 will hit but not stay running, likely fuel related. A good cleaning and a few simple things will bring them back to life.

Leave a little Poolin out there , mostly plastic ! LOL

PAGE III !!!!!!!!! Man it been quite a while since we been on Page III !!!!

Not a bad idea John but I've always left a SXL out there but it's at the shop waiting for a carb kit and a new set of reeds....need to do that someday....good powerful saw for limited use around camp....nobody stoo-ped 'nuff to stihl it!!!!

Latest posts

Back