Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real messy out there, going to affect traffic this morning but its supposed to get above freezing later today, may start the melting process over again.

We're above freezing now......mid 40s later......this latest won't last long or hold up the process of melting much...just dreary and nasty outside......would like to just stay inside......but not to be.....

IMG_20150308_161436.jpg

IMG_20150308_162724.jpg

Mighty Mouse cut spruce ......
Amazing little saws!!

I really like my MS361's power wise and for the smoothness you feel but I grab one of the Mighty Mouse saws every time now because they work so daum good and are well suited for the stuff I've been cutting over the last couple of years .
Traffic was real slick this am , a couple of Poolan owners made some new parking spots on the way to work slowing things up ......

National Beer Day up your way too???

Don`t think so but any day can be a beer thirty day. That little bit of new snow we had this morning was of the wet slippery kind, some drivers just never learn to adjust speed to the current road conditions, sharp curves and fast stops take their toll on them.

Morning all.

I've got to clean up some saws and get them back together. The Stihl demo saw I got broke over the barrel on. Dealer charged $52.00 for the belt. I'll be ordering some spares to have on hand....only $11.00 from various vendors online. Rental on a saw is $65/day though so I had to have it.

Also used some of Robin's circular logic ordering parts lately. I hate paying shipping so I order as much as possible at once.. Few small parts always ends up being real spendy! Ohhh well...be good to finish up some projects. I find completed saws store better than all of these totes of projects!

Scattered rain but 82-83° today....you guys have a good one.

That is one of the big reasons I like using my local dealer for parts, no shipping charges and fair pricing from the outset. I hate getting dinged for each part even when it comes through the same online vendor they all want to charge something for shipping. I know it takes 2 - 3 mins to put each part into a box but its nuts when they charge double to triple to what that box ships for with just one tiny part in it.

Latest posts

Back