Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure is slack in here .

IMG_20150405_145756.jpg

Some Stihl cut porcupine chewed spruce :)

Went to NH Sat. Every pond and lake was still frozen!
Finally JUST starting to warm up down here! Longest I can remember! Clouds and rain all week!

Hey Bobby.....like that here too.....ground hard this morning...stihl lotsa snow...no open fresh water......

Jerry you're the 026 man for sure!! You've got these " Mighty Mouses" down to a science!! :rock::numberone:

Always trying to improve upon them Bobby, trying new stuff every time I do one , still getting gains so its still fun messing with them. Hope your Mighty Mouse keeps on cutting well for you.

Hey Bobby.....like that here too.....ground hard this morning...stihl lotsa snow...no open fresh water......
Hey Robin!
Out today fiddling with the 61/272 Hybrid! Sun is bright but East wind is a pain! Finally drove me in.
Woods still have snow in them! Rain this week should take care of it but Wed suppose to be in the 30's!
Have about 4 cords left, and lucky to have that!!!

Always trying to improve upon them Bobby, trying new stuff every time I do one , still getting gains so its still fun messing with them. Hope your Mighty Mouse keeps on cutting well for you.
Terrific little saw my friend!! Cleaned it up little while ago!!
Can't wait to go use it to cut a load of dead standing oak! Few days yet.

Latest posts

Back