Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shhhhhhhhhhh!!...Robin be makin another trip up here to git em!!.....LOL

Naaaa.....no time right now....to busy still working/spending on the last truck load of saw stuff I dragged back from there!!!!....LOLOL!!!! 'Sides I gotts all the Jonhersons I needs right now......

Went to my Stihl dealer today and picked up some gaskets for the 084, dam case gasket was wrong. He's normally pretty good too. He's getting ready to retire and is giving me first shot at his broken saw pile. I've picked some good saws out of there over the years.

Went to my Stihl dealer today and picked up some gaskets for the 084, dam case gasket was wrong. He's normally pretty good too. He's getting ready to retire and is giving me first shot at his broken saw pile. I've picked some good saws out of there over the years.

Pick all the good ones for resale, then a couple of good keepers for yourself!

IMG_20150403_160518.jpg

Stihl art .

Kinda damp today, least the snow is disappearing. Snowbanks have receded about 4' in front of my place.

Same here.......so far the snow melt has been fairly gentle.......no flooding so far....be nice to get most of the snowpack gone before spring rains start....

Same here.......so far the snow melt has been fairly gentle.......no flooding so far....be nice to get most of the snowpack gone before spring rains start....

Been the same here, snow melting the quickest where the sun shines directly on it, going much slower in the shaded areas. This rain and or fog helps take it much more evenly. Snow melt this way has a chance to run off gently, god forbid a heavy rainfall any time soon even though it is about that time of year.

Back