Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the snow melt is too rapid my BIL and Sil can be stranded for days on end. The River Hebert overflows the road at a low section across a marsh, it can be real bad if the ice breaks up and jambs the river channel.

I finally own a running 371xp. Ran a tank through it, what a nice runner. Going to build about three more.
213212c2b69b44a94921d330682d78b8.jpg

Nice saw,..I think...er..I don`t know..maybe!!...LOL
I bet you've had one or two over the years. Dam good runner. I'm going to run a few tanks through it and sell it to build a couple more. I'm saving the brand new crank case John sent me for the one I'll keep. Wanted to build one before doing one I'll keep just to see how it went. Very pleased, it tuned very well. Runs in all positions and no air leaks.......,yet.

I bet you've had one or two over the years. Dam good runner. I'm going to run a few tanks through it and sell it to build a couple more. I'm saving the brand new crank case John sent me for the one I'll keep. Wanted to build one before doing one I'll keep just to see how it went. Very pleased, it tuned very well. Runs in all positions and no air leaks.......,yet.
Now it's time to go through my ms260, that'll go bye bye. That saw has been a thorn in my arse, that's one that I sent up to my FIL for a couple of years and she came back a little rough. Not his fault though, think it might have a small air leak. Going to vac test it.

You'd be amazed at a what a good running 260 will do and they don't flop over on their side when you put them down.
Not a bad saw at all, one of Stihl's best. Big thing is they sell very well. I'm getting back into flipping saws. I'm into the saw right now and I'd say the rebuild I did on it is holding up great:
5cd0a9bfc551186c11cfbaa30db8ef90.jpg

Not a bad saw at all, one of Stihl's best. Big thing is they sell very well. I'm getting back into flipping saws. I'm into the saw right now and I'd say the rebuild I did on it is holding up great:
5cd0a9bfc551186c11cfbaa30db8ef90.jpg

They are a very good saw for their size, I can do 80 - 90 % of all my cutting with them, the rest of the bigger saws have their place but don`t get the work they once did.

Wish I pulled the trigger on an 026 awhile back. Was only 100 bones and had all the parts to repair it. Oh well. Got all the saws I need. Probably gonna sell the 036 pro and ms440 when I get a test log to make sure they are tickity boo. Get enough to buy a smaller saw anyways

Latest posts

Back