Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is good, of all the others like it, i havnt heard of the switch deal, i bet yers has a weak breaker/switch?
Kenneth (weekend lumberjack) and Matt (headgerow) have messed with these quite a bit. they made there
grinders to where you spin the wheel the direction you want it to run (in to the tooth)

they rewired them, when you turn the power on the wheel doesnt spin, you have to turn
the wheel the direction you want it to run. but if you just let it sit without starting the motor it would burn up.
i unhooked the start capasitor on mine and it didnt do what matts did. i havnt figured how they did it yet.
Kenneth was gonna do mine but he is working in Kansascity again now

Getting in from the shop, been splitting one of the old JohnnyRed saws. Kind of different how they are built. Quite different than what I'm used to. Had a helluva time getting the front handle off of the saw, even with the set screw all the way out. This is also the first time I've ever seen a clutch on a keyed shaft. Had to drill a piece of 1/4" plate steel to make a press out of to get the clutch pulled off. Now I just need a new gasket and oil seals for the saw.

Good morning to all. the rivers thawed and the lakes are getting close to opening up.
It will be nice this year not to have ice still on fishing opener.

Back