Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My job is disgusting in the summer. Just brutal working everyday like that LOL

Ya working with the full leathers on really sucks in this kind of weather, been there n done it but got away from it lately. We did as much as we could at night, mobile welding in the woods and on agricultural farms, night time was cooler in summer.

Was another very nice day here, have been debating putting rollers on my boat trailer for more than a few years now, never seem to find the time so today I get up early. Hit the marine store before they even open, buy 4 sets of rollers slabs 6.5 inches wide by 5' long and return home. Build stands, jack up the boat, pull out the trailer and cut the old slides off before lunch time. Took all afternoon to weld in supports, adjust the roller slabs to the boat hull and then bolt everything in place. Boat moves very easy now, can`t ever forget to hook her in now before moving the trailer....LOL

Was another very nice day here, have been debating putting rollers on my boat trailer for more than a few years now, never seem to find the time so today I get up early. Hit the marine store before they even open, buy 4 sets of rollers slabs 6.5 inches wide by 5' long and return home. Build stands, jack up the boat, pull out the trailer and cut the old slides off before lunch time. Took all afternoon to weld in supports, adjust the roller slabs to the boat hull and then bolt everything in place. Boat moves very easy now, can`t ever forget to hook her in now before moving the trailer....LOL

You got that last bit right......short safety chain from the winch head to the stem is your friend........

Husqy guys here's a question for you.

When I pulled the bearing spacer (pictures to follow) the seal was in the spacer. Do I install the new seal into the spacer or install seal in the bearing and mount the spacer afterward?

I cleaned it up and installed new o ring

20150717_113930.jpg 20150717_113921.jpg

Husqy guys here's a question for you.

When I pulled the bearing spacer (pictures to follow) the seal was in the spacer. Do I install the new seal into the spacer or install seal in the bearing and mount the spacer afterward?

I cleaned it up and installed new o ring

View attachment 436305 View attachment 436306
Glad that question was for Husky guys?

Latest posts

Back