Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! As far as I can tell from the manual you install the seal (PTO side) in this piece. Hard to read the manual sometimes because all the pictures don't really show up

The really retarded thing is I've replaced seals in two husky so just never seen that piece removed from saw. Yes if put the seal in that part, and it worked. Can't believe I didn't recognize that part, I'm much smarter now. Thanks for the lesson

Hey its all good. What works is what works. I'm into bearings and a new crank LOL. So everything is off and getting cleaned. Just planning my attack on rebuild time

I like the 200 series saws, bullet proof, simple

I know 2 pulp cutters that have used husqvarna saws almost exclusively, they ran those 2 series saws right up until 3 - 4 years ago. They just rebuilt them over n over to keep them producing, any saws they stopped using were totally unfixable, worn out or broken, many others that cut pulp were the exact same. There was a pile of orange crankcases out back of their small shop that wouldn`t fit into a 8' pickup bed, about all they would be good for was scrap metal.

Back