Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seasonal check in!.....Well we've had one of the weakest spring seasons I can remember, not much rain and very little grass in the paddocks, what is there is already going to seed!......Temps very high for this time of year, around 26*--30*C warm enough to bring the snakes out early and we've had one minor bush fire, not a good sign of things to come, considering the start of summer is still two months away.
Hope all turns out well.

Hey Robin!!

12108040_911212248925807_6808513559399853584_n.jpg

I got to see those colors last Monday myself when we drove up over the Cumberland hills, all hardwood up at those elevations. Leaves are at their best colors now.

LOL!! Last time I was through there, there were only two colors.......Blue.....and White.!!!!!

So.......I finally found the 2015 loster boat race pics.....many real fast boats but one stood out...."Wild Wild West"...a 28 footer with a zoomed up V-12 Isota (Italian 1050 hoss stock) diesel......she is in no way stock now....these pics show her running in her class. She would come down the 1 mile track smoking like she was afire and well back in the pack.......the thing to remember is that when a boat is way behind the conflicting wakes and prop wash is very debilitating and dangerous...real hard to power out of the back field without flipping..........we were mored about midway in the field.....first pic she is next to last...smoking like crazy.......second pic her turbos reach operating temp, she cleans up and gets underway, she's the little one in the middle, still some soot coming out of her.........LOL third pic...all the same boats are in the pic except her...LOL!!! Glenn came from next to last at the half mile mark to win in the last half mile.....smart diesel that...LOL!!!

20150712_140300.jpg 20150712_140305.jpg 20150712_140309.jpg

I stole your picture to show folks here your beautiful fall scenery

Nova Scotia is known for its vivid fall colors, that same place this weekend was much less colorful due to the leaves dropping off now but a week ago it was breathtaking beautiful.

Back