Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More chinee steel , the big ugly orange one is D2 steel , brand name Y-START ? LOL Box was plain brown with no writing on it , nothing but the knife in the box ? Lot bigger than I like , but it is D2 steel . LOL I will fix the ugly handles sometime ? Rest of them are Sanrenmu20160506_161430 (1280x720).jpg

Ahhhh......no saw work today.....memorial went way late....many good words spoken.....Tim was a rabid fly fisherman....fished the Miramichi River in New Brunswick for 40 years or better....made several trips a year sometimes. Many grand stories told by his old college buds and fishing partners......much top shelf scotch toasted away in his honor today......'nuther good one gone....or as they say in wooden boat magazine..."he's gone over the bar"

SIpu8rXKfa-EFE71u6TrHSXyazbFAr94XL14ma_j3S1oom8Gxcg14rM-ZSO4vw6LMIWArZi5mw=w5880-h3308-rw-no

I have no idea how many gallons of mix have been through this one , I bought it from a pawn shop , it was a pulp cutters saw , all the mounts were beat and full of sap , I've run better than 200 tanks over the years I've owned it , one smooth Timex .

SIpu8rXKfa-EFE71u6TrHSXyazbFAr94XL14ma_j3S1oom8Gxcg14rM-ZSO4vw6LMIWArZi5mw=w5880-h3308-rw-no

I have no idea how many gallons of mix have been through this one , I bought it from a pawn shop , it was a pulp cutters saw , all the mounts were beat and full of sap , I've run better than 200 tanks over the years I've owned it , one smooth Timex .

I was running my 362 back at the pit bucking the long stems, that thing is so smooth.

Latest posts

Back