Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that`s our eastern shore facing the open Atlantic, lots of important lighthouses along that side of the province. Not so important any more since other navigation devices have taken over, much hoopla each time one of them come up for demolition or redundancy. The #7 highway that winds along the coast is most often referred to as the, Marine Drive, the pavement takes a lot of beating from the elements so it depends on how long its been down/paved, older it gets the rougher it is.

Marine Drive......that's it. Fortunately the first bike trip up that highway.....probably recently paved back then.....the second time I must have been on the other end of the paving timeline!! It was wicked rough and the old pan was loaded real heavy for a 2-3 week road trip with two up....camping gear, spare parts, tools and clothing for every type of weather. Took some heavy hits a couple times. Very nice drive when the roads are in good condition.

Got the first of 3 little Steels together , gotta swap out the recoil , it goes on the 260 . Spring got away from me on the 026 recoil , hands not working nuff to get it back in yet . try firing it up after I eat and IF the rain stops ! This first one goes to the b-day kid , his Dad is buying it . Also one of my many X-BILs . LOL real good kid/man . Over 18 now ? 20160510_170943 (1280x720).jpg 20160510_170949 (1280x720).jpg 20160510_170957 (1280x720).jpg 20160510_171006 (1280x720).jpg

Got the first of 3 little Steels together , gotta swap out the recoil , it goes on the 260 . Spring got away from me on the 026 recoil , hands not working nuff to get it back in yet . try firing it up after I eat and IF the rain stops ! This first one goes to the b-day kid , his Dad is buying it . Also one of my many X-BILs . LOL real good kid/man . Over 18 now ? View attachment 502590 View attachment 502591 View attachment 502592 View attachment 502593
WOW!!!!!

I may be wrong but I think he is saying Isle Royale is what the early French settlers called Cape Breton........

Ok, yeah that makes sense , just never heard of Cape Breton being called Isle Royal either. That name or term seemed to get kicked around a lot by the early settlers. As much as I have traveled the Cape I never heard of it being referred to as Royal, strange that!

I've run a few models of Stihl. I only own one however, a frankensteined 041-av. I'm quite partial to it. I like my Husqvarna 55 and 372xp. But after talking to a rep and using a saw at a demo the other day, I'm pretty impressed with Echo. I think the CS-590 was a little heavy for it's size, but the price tag and 5 year warranty make up for that.

Just made myself a target from stihl, husky and echo lovers come out swinging boys! lol

Latest posts

Back