Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When we were down in Kennebunk this weekend, we went to a pretty cool place.....a salvage business for old, old house parts...stained glass windows, mantles, old sinks...door knobs...you name it.....really huge place full of stuff.....real spendy for old junk....but happened on this little tractor and I instantly thought of Jimmy so I took a couple pics.....was in real good shape....

I looked but didn't find any old saws.......

Also got one for Jerry too........whatdaya think of that tile job Jerry??!!!

DSC_0221.JPG DSC_0222.JPG DSC_0223.JPG DSC_0224.JPG DSC_0225.JPG DSC_0227.JPG

That is some fine mosaic work, no grout so I figure all the parts must be machined, just too intricate to be hand formed. Each piece would need to be exacting to shape and size, kinda like watch parts.

That is some fine mosaic work, no grout so I figure all the parts must be machined, just too intricate to be hand formed. Each piece would need to be exacting to shape and size, kinda like watch parts.

It really is quite something.....quite old...likely an entrance floor....all made of various types of marble......about.....probably 4' 6" by 9' or so...in perfect condition except missing some of the white border......didn't ask the price!!!!!

Bottom of page I bump.....lawnmower repair/sharpening/change oil/get running for the season this morning....mow the lawn for the first time this year.....then put an HDB kit in this Poulan 3800 carb and see if I can get that running so it can go home and take the OH26 with it......leaving moneys in it's wake of course.....back to the truck project tomorrow...

Was wet here overnight,starting to dry up now,blackflies will be fierce!

Was showery here yesterday and overnight......opened up to perfectly clear blue sky yesterday at 11:00AM for Benny's planting......then afterwards it clouded right over again and sprinkled.....I'm hearing they are getting snow today up in "The County".....glad I live on the coast.

Was showery here yesterday and overnight......opened up to perfectly clear blue sky yesterday at 11:00AM for Benny's planting......then afterwards it clouded right over again and sprinkled.....I'm hearing they are getting snow today up in "The County".....glad I live on the coast.
That planting **** sucks no matter who it is . But nothing can be done bout it , least not yet . Some day them docs will try to keep us round fer couple hunder years . And liven them froze ones back up again . I will just do the normal thing , normal time round is good nufff fer me , make room for more .
Can't say I like pushing muh luck none either ! LOL

IMG_20160515_141939.jpg

Hooray Mighty Mouse !!!!!!

Sure am glad I've got them Mighty Mouses and don't have to run this LOL

If the saw won't start try having like 3 people pull the cord at once, you might just not be pulling hard enough.

So tonight I finally got a John Deere mower running Ive been avoiding. LX188....well worn. Wiring harness was all burned up...fixed it up, new voltage regulator, new battery, carb rebuild, new water pump...it runs. Now to mount the seat pan, new fuel line, clean the tank, new blades, hang the deck under it and level it..may even change the oil. It'll be a worked over worn out mower! Everything wears out...she wouldn't listen so I take her money.

Latest posts

Back