Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a little sun today... time to toss a new tube of sun dope in the truck. Yard mowed, bare areas broken up for seed, Husky trimmer fired up third pull....ran great.

Good day in the yard.

Got a little SNOW today......have to remembah to put the sunglasses in the truck...be real bright when the sun comes out, sometime in April.......

Ayah......'tiz.....winta hanging on pretty tuff.....
9682f7ba67f957e6751b91a609a10a4f.jpg

I don't make the weather...I just enjoy it. Hold the MEEN thought for July, Aug, Sept when it is 100° and heat index in the teens while we pour concrete and lay asphalt...

True.........snow should be nearly melted here, by then........

I don't make the weather...I just enjoy it. Hold the MEEN thought for July, Aug, Sept when it is 100° and heat index in the teens while we pour concrete and lay asphalt...
You can keep that heat. It's one of the reasons I'm not in Florida with the wife and kids are right now.

You meen plowing the snow off it so it can thaw??
I used the 5 ton excavator today to scrape 6 - 8 " of ice n frozen snow off the yard next to the new house being built, want to pour a concrete patio deck there sometime next month, may have to tarp it over and induce heat for a week to thaw the 2' of frost still in the ground there...:(

Latest posts

Back