Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mighty Mouse was running GREAT today! Got a nice load of Pin Oak. Ran it in some choice White Oak about 15"s across Sat. Went thru it better than my 262....but wood buddy Pat had run it in the dirt! LOL
The Mighty Mouses need sharp chains that self feed to get the best out of them. I run 18 and 20" bars on mine full chisel kept really sharp and they are really all the saw I need.

At this rate we'll be burnin till June , July even if you're runnin that Eluxomatic cut wood .

It's gonna change.....I've decided.....check my post "ovah there"......I'm done with it....Oh....and for the record most of my wood is cut with true Jonsereds.....built back before.....back when Elux was stihl sucking up dust bunny's and mouse **** and didn't have a chainsaw investment......

It's gonna change.....I've decided.....check my post "ovah there"......I'm done with it....Oh....and for the record most of my wood is cut with true Jonsereds.....built back before.....back when Elux was stihl sucking up dust bunny's and mouse **** and didn't have a chainsaw investment......
Those orange ones still are!!

Yep.....my main stove at home is running along like it has for the last few months.....cookstove joins in as needed......burnt more wood in March than I did in Feb......
Same here!! March has been a *****! Had to go out and get 6 loads of wood just to feel on the safe side!
Nice out there rt now! Just brought in a wheelbarrow full of Mighty Mouse cut oak! Not a cloud in the sky... no wind hardly.... Beautiful!!!

Latest posts

Back