Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't get it to work , I'll see if I can convert to PDF over the next few days .
Does it look like what you were thinking of building ?

Pretty much what I had in mind.

Not much going on here Cliff, going to put the kids to bed, be back in a bit.

You know that I am no huskee expert, cripes I need to wear a hazmat suit and a fresh air supply just to work on one....LOL

LOL!! Well I'm not either......I only deal with them when they interface with thier more elegant cousins..... which may catch my attention......from time to time.....or.......all the time actually!!

Saw King has a Utube video on one of them mini's , I think he can rip one apart and have it back together running in about 10 or 15 minutes .
I think John King should watch it ...............Oh , sorry John .

It's not a Husky...it's a Stihl challenged machine. That means it is special.

Even tho Schoot is a steal fanboy he was honest enuf to discribe his new husky as " the smoothest running saw i ever ran " :)
after running a few JimBob , you wont bother picking up a squeel again..
so much easier to work on.
so much nicer to handle.
so smoothe.
weigh less.
etc..

Things good here...been a bit cold..had a white Christmas...and its been wet here since..but we needed it badly.

Even tho Schoot is a steal fanboy he was honest enuf to discribe his new husky as " the smoothest running saw i ever ran " :)
after running a few JimBob , you wont bother picking up a squeel again..
so much easier to work on.
so much nicer to handle.
so smoothe.
weigh less.
etc..

He will add one more soon ! ............... I hope? :msp_confused:

Liar .......... Liar .............. Pants on fire ! :msp_ohmy:

Well I did fix up two Mini Macs and gave them to Kenny, the mentally and physically challenged lad that used to hang around the shop. He did run them for a bit but lost one to the authorities just after Halloween, he had started one up and was chasing kids around with it on Hallloween night.

He will add one more soon ! ............... I hope? :msp_confused:

The Jonsered 920 is next, after that we'll see about the 266xp. That 266 is a total basket case with most of the parts gone, so is the 920 but I really want to run that one. Have to be honest with you guys it has become very hard to buy any Stihls around here any more, even the total junkers are over priced. I had a Stihl dealer up here try to sell me a basket case 044 with sloppy bearings and a detroyed p+c for over $200. I like bringing saws back from the dead because it is affordable, I can't do it at those prices.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back