Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dancan

dancan

Spruce , The preferred wood of the Purgatory !
. AS Supporting Member.
IMG_20150408_152227.jpg

If I spin the tires up on top of a Huskee y'all think it would make a great porting tool ????

Icehouse

Icehouse

ArboristSite MVP
Just caught it as it was about to slide over to page 2. Tomorrow is saw day, have all day to play with saws. Which one to start first, just 47 on the first shelf, easiest to get to.
Never thought about starting all my saws, just start em when I use them, your way probably better, but you're probably organized, hate it when that happens. lol

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Never thought about starting all my saws, just start em when I use them, your way probably better, but you're probably organized, hate it when that happens. lol

I just go, eni meni mine moe, pick one and start it, no way could I start all of them in one day. Tried once and never got 1/3 way through them all....LOL
I pulled a few out one day, fueled and started each of them, man that was a lot of work...LOL
IMG_1364.jpg

Icehouse

Icehouse

ArboristSite MVP
I just go, eni meni mine moe, pick one and start it, no way could I start all of them in one day. Tried once and never got 1/3 way through them all....LOL
Pardon me for saying but isn't that too many. Course I know you can't have to many, guy just never knows when the need may arise.

Latest posts