Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lord I haven't been on AS for so long, since our son moved here from Phoenix. He's off traveling today working on generators won't be back for a couple days so things quite here today. 25° and getting cooler 1/2" of snow. You all stay well, hear.

Oh rub it in PG600, snow and 18*F in So. Cntl. WI! Had to quit early due to no visibility and slippery as a SumBitch! Going back to the 40's Sunday, I hope! Only have 3 of 18 trees left before I call it quits until the new year! What a messed up year, weather wise!

Dave6390 in WI

Oh rub it in PG600, snow and 18*F in So. Cntl. WI! Had to quit early due to no visibility and slippery as a SumBitch! Going back to the 40's Sunday, I hope! Only have 3 of 18 trees left before I call it quits until the new year! What a messed up year, weather wise!

Dave6390 in WI

That sounds real chitty to be working in but I really like it here once the ground freezes hard and temps fall to a few below freezing, no precip falling the woods are at their best for working in. A little snow no problem but last winter we had 4 - 5 ' in the woods with layers of frozen crust between ground and top, that was too messy to work in. Hope you get what you need to done on time!

Yea, that was last year for us! Been in the 50's til Wednesday, now it's a bit nipply out. Stay Warm, and have a Merry Christmas!

Dave6390 in WI

Let's get it on! Start talking some smack, and let's see where it goes! Ya, Frostback!

Dave6390 in WI

Latest posts

Back