Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slackerzz !!!!

IMG_20160709_193049.jpg

Some how I missed the parade till just now ? Like them old cars and trucks !!

Yep there are quite a few actually.....not as many as there used to be....no ferry service....once they get there most stay....but some get away.....like my 68 Saab wagon.....she's been in the parade before.....caught fire in the parade too....silly Judge that I got it from ran the fuel line over an exhaust manifold.....got to hot in the parade and...poof!!!! Luckily it happed right next to the Park Ranger Truck......they had afire extinguisher!!! Burnt up the wiring in the engine compartment.....all ten of them.....

Yep there are quite a few actually.....not as many as there used to be....no ferry service....once they get there most stay....but some get away.....like my 68 Saab wagon.....she's been in the parade before.....caught fire in the parade too....silly Judge that I got it from ran the fuel line over an exhaust manifold.....got to hot in the parade and...poof!!!! Luckily it happed right next to the Park Ranger Truck......they had afire extinguisher!!! Burnt up the wiring in the engine compartment.....all ten of them.....
Did you post any pix of the old Saab ?

Latest posts

Back