Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking tractor Jimmy!!!!

Yesterday was one of "those days" we get every so often between winter and summer.......crystal clear, no wind to speak of, warm sunshine......perfect day to load up the dogs and go for a walk along the shoreline. Jerry may recognize where this is as, if I remember right he and his wife made it down here when they were up last summer...a few pics.....This is Naskeag Point and Mt Desert across Jericho Bay.....and some of the islands in the famous Eggemoggin Reach.....

barncastle and naskeag 037.JPG barncastle and naskeag 036.JPG barncastle and naskeag 035.JPG barncastle and naskeag 034.JPG barncastle and naskeag 028.JPG

Thanks for the picts Robin, really enjoyed our day roaming around the peninsula, followed the shoreline and stopped often to take in the sights, walked the shore in several places. Had a lite lunch at the picnic tables just after crossing the high bridge over to Deer Isle heading down to Stonington.

Eric Clapton
Jimmie Vaughn
Holland and Holland Gun Room maybe(the Green Doors) they have moved to the 19th floor.
Good meal

With daughter and My Lady.........not a shabby day

Sounds like a heck of a good day.......I can almost see your smile from here!!!! Oh wait that's either you or the sun.......Radiant....!!!!

Mild day, no sun but the snow that fell last night is melting away.
Terrific day here! Got a lot done inspite of wind! Cleaned up and sharpened "Mighty Mouse!" ( been getting a lot of work lately) and and some of my other saws. Hate dirty saws!! Pounding the 03 now getting ready for more action today. Found a bunch of dead standing oak and can get in there with this "new" wood truck I have! Truck is excellent.....2002 Dodge 4x4 with a 318 and huge tires! Handles this sandy mud easily. After the mud in Ohio this stuff is a piece a cake!!! LOL
Take care my fine feathered friends!......You are valuable!!!!
Robin say hi to Linda for me!!! Woman is something else!!!! Had a haddock plate yesterday that was to die for!!! LOL Little hot sauce....Serious!!!

I havn`t cleaned my saws all winter but sharpen the chains every trip out. Have fell a mountain of wood over the winter, a lot of small stuff but it all burns and makes heat. Soon be time to buck a lot of it, split and pile to be ready for a couple years from now.

Back