Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot glue gun some pantyhose around the filter housing. I do it often with hard to find air filters.

I was actually thinking of doing the hot glue gun with some felt from fabric, arts and crafts store... Was also going to try cutting a poulan 655 filter from thick felt too...

Husky 288 Exhaust Deflector needed

I am working up a Husky and I find my self in need of a Husky 288 Deflector.

I have some Husky parts and some Moldy Green Paper.

Thanks...

372xp x torq

In very good shape and has 145 on compression. Top of cylinder has seen some previous damage. Looks as if something broke and beat the top of the cylinder. New piston and rings where installed and saw runs great. I got this saw with a few others and looking to trade it. Interested in a larger saw 385/390 066/660 that in good shape or in good shape but needs a top end.

In very good shape and has 145 on compression. Top of cylinder has seen some previous damage. Looks as if something broke and beat the top of the cylinder. New piston and rings where installed and saw runs great. I got this saw with a few others and looking to trade it. Interested in a larger saw 385/390 066/660 that in good shape or in good shape but needs a top end.

PM scented

have a 371 i got not sure what it needs itll fire but sputters and dies id like to trade for a project stihl 036 or similar sized stihl not really a husky man

Im looking for a good crank with a full clutch assembly for a husky 359. The one I have is broken!!

Look for a 357 crank; it has the stuffers. I have a 359 cylinder (stock) on a 357 crank with the squish lowered and the muffler modded. I have another one with a 359 crank, lowered squish, and a MM. The 357 crank is definitely stronger...not a huge amount, but if you are looking for a crank, it is definitely the way to go.

i'm trying to fix my uncles 020av anyone happen to have a set of clutch shoes for one? i believe i have an 031 clutch kicking around, a n 031 cover (may have a small hole) may have some other saw parts as well and of course cash

Back