Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, a usable 066 mag air filter cover,part#1122 140 1002
If I had one it would be yours for the asking but I have never even had a 066/660 in my hands other than andy's 066 red light special. Anything else?

A BIG THANKS to Ed/Arrowhead for the lower handle for my 655!!!:bowdown::rock:
No shiz! Ed sent me all the air intake stuff for my 655! Gotta love ed! Oh and Tom for the air cleaner cover!!! I got it and it works fantastic! can't wait to get time to tear into her for a freshening up!!!!

Did you find a clutch?I have a parts saw on Ebay that I could cancel and send your way.What do you have to trade?
RR

Negative. Im still on the hunt. Its for a buddy, I got some Stihl parts...and some 372 plastic...bout all! :/ Stuffs drying up here. PM me, and we can talk! :)
Thanks!

When the hell did you get a 750 Jacob?:msp_ohmy:

And disable the "Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2" sig in your Tapatalk settings PLEASE!:msp_thumbdn:

yma8ana2.jpg

Ya mean you havent seen this cherry 750 of mine? :)
Im hoping to get an 1130g here soon.
I just finished one of my 1020s. (Which i need an air filter nut for)

Last edited:
372xp

Looking for a 24" bar and chain in decent shape for this 372xp I picked up. Also maybe a half wrap handle. PM me if you have one plz. Thanks! :D

stihl 034 Air Filter

Need a good usable 034 air filter. Flocking is down to bare wire here. Its for a non-compensating carb but I can hot glue the hole shut if need be...

Back