Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking for two parts guys. Anybody have a gas cap that'll fit a husqvarna 136? Also looking for a clutch cover to fit a craftsman model 358.352680. It's the gray model that says 18 inch 2.6 cube.

I think the Craftsman is a 2375 Wild Thing equal. If you can't come up with a gray cover, I can send you a green one if color doesn't matter. Just let me know if you decide to go that route.

I think the Craftsman is a 2375 Wild Thing equal. If you can't come up with a gray cover, I can send you a green one if color doesn't matter. Just let me know if you decide to go that route.

Craftsman dark green?

I been keeping my eye out for one. I had to use a gray one on my Frankensaw.

attachment.php

No picture of the other side as I was ashamed of it.

Okay now that im digging through the parts guys.. I need some small bits off the 045/056 Series saws...

I am looking for:

Flywheel key and nut,

Cylinder bolts,

A top handle if possible,

The recoil side air dam (plastic thing),

Throttle linkage rod,

and a Mag 2 top signage plate. I think I have everything else! :)

Got a 026 case and crank to trade. plus more.

Craftsman dark green?

I been keeping my eye out for one. I had to use a gray one on my Frankensaw.

attachment.php

No picture of the other side as I was ashamed of it.

Nope... all I have are the lime green covers. I'll keep my eye open for a darky for you though.

I can't understand your lingo too well Jay......but I'm sure we'll find one somewhere.

Hey Sawgarage: If i can source out a WJ 39 carb, a 394/395 muffler and intake boot.. What else would you need for that cylinder? :msp_biggrin:

Okay now that im digging through the parts guys.. I need some small bits off the 045/056 Series saws...

I am looking for:

Flywheel key and nut,

Cylinder bolts,

A top handle if possible,

The recoil side air dam (plastic thing),

Throttle linkage rod,

and a Mag 2 top signage plate. I think I have everything else! :)

Got a 026 case and crank to trade. plus more.

Nich,

Sent ya an email ... ;) Should help ya some :rock:

You are correct. I may have to go that route, I mentioned I might be able to find a green one off a poulan and he said that would be ok. How much you want to get it to 04769?

JJ, I've found it a little easier to find the SDC85's. Same size as the 80, just a little more common. Used on Mac DE 80's and such.
I think the only difference is the throttle and or choke rod. Same size venturi. I have other Pioneer SDC's if you find an 85 and need to swap the rod.

JJ, I've found it a little easier to find the SDC85's. Same size as the 80, just a little more common. Used on Mac DE 80's and such.
I think the only difference is the throttle and or choke rod. Same size venturi. I have other Pioneer SDC's if you find an 85 and need to swap the rod.

Sounds good Ed- I'll look for one of those too.

Looks like the closest I have is an SDC-79 from a P39....I'm sure it's too small??

While I'm here, I need a half wrap from a 385/390 and a brake handle for the same. :)

The SDC 79 is quite different. I do have you a new 385/390 brake handle though to go along with your 357 handle.

The SDC 79 is quite different. I do have you a new 385/390 brake handle though to go along with your 357 handle.

I just found a brake handle in my stash, so I guess I'm ok on that, JJ....Thanks though....I'll get a wish list together in the next few days though to go with that 357 handle. :)

I just checked my Mac SDC's and no 85's there either....Sorry. :(

SEEK: 2101XP Cylinder, piston+, seals, bearings ; also, any NOS parts.....

Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like OEM NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

Also, might have interest in any NOS 2101 parts you may have....

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....:msp_smile:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back