Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like OEM NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

Also, might have interest in any NOS 2101 parts you may have....

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....:msp_smile:

I believe the seals and crank are the same ones used in the 394/395 series.

Originally Posted by RenaisSAWnceMan
Looking for one, or two, cylinder, piston & rings, seals, bearings for a Husky 2101XP. Like OEM NOS schtuff, but open to very clean and fully sound parts.

Also, might have interest in any NOS 2101 parts you may have....

If you have any particular needs/wants as far as trade items, let me know and I'll see if I may have anything, otherwise....those 'notes' masquerading as legitimate currency will have to do....

I believe the seals and crank are the same ones used in the 394/395 series.

Thanks for your input.... Quite possible, and I'll appreciate confirmation from anyone who knows with certainty...who also, perhaps, can advise what other parts are common to the two saws. (I do have a 394XP as well, so nice to hold parts with multiple-saw application...:chainsaw: )

While I'm here I am in need of a piston and assorted parts for the partner100 type, variants include partnerr440, p100, pm1000 and k1200 cutoff saw, have worn rings and scored pistons among other junk including monopoly money to trade, pm works best.
TIA

Okay now that im digging through the parts guys.. I need some small bits off the 045/056 Series saws...

I am looking for:

Flywheel key and nut,

Cylinder bolts,

A top handle if possible,

The recoil side air dam (plastic thing),

Throttle linkage rod,

and a Mag 2 top signage plate. I think I have everything else! :)

Got a 026 case and crank to trade. plus more.

I got some 056 stuff if you are still in need.
dy8y4yse.jpg

Just PM what you still need.

Sorry guys I haven't been in this thread in a long time.

Gone.

Last edited:
The 2100/2101 Huskys use the same crank bearings and seals as the 281/288 Huskys. Bearings are common 6203 C3, available from several sources. Seals are Husqvarna # 503 26 02-05. Still available from Husqvarna. The Stens # is 622-076.

Okay now that im digging through the parts guys.. I need some small bits off the 045/056 Series saws...

I am looking for:

Flywheel key and nut,

Cylinder bolts,

A top handle if possible...GOT ONE!

The recoil side air dam (plastic thing) GOT ONE!

Throttle linkage rod,

and a Mag 2 top signage plate. GOT ONE!

I think I have everything else! :)

Got a 026 case and crank to trade. Spoken for so far... We shall see.

plus more.

If yall got any of this stuff. Feel free to PM me..
Interested in your project saws too.. :)

If yall got any of this stuff. Feel free to PM me..
Interested in your project saws too.. :)

Mastermind

I was wrong (go figure) I do have a used SEM and flywheel I got this saw all took apart so don't know if its any good, if it is need for this build holler and you can give it a try.

If memory serves piston and jug were broken. so ignition maybe good?

Edit: went to mo Jim.

Last edited:
395 ignition

I need a coil for a 395. Also could use a chainbrake handle. I have parts or pesos whichever you prefer THANKS BILL

I'm back from the mini vacation so I will be packing the 044 and 440 tanks up and getting them shipped to you guys this week.
The fish wasnt biting, but dang the guns I got to shoot. :msp_w00t::msp_thumbup:

Thanks for being patient.

Back