Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rims

I have rims and tires that need to go off of the pictured truck!

4-16x7 alcoa rims with 305/70/16 LR D tires 50% tread hole pattern is 8 in 6.5" Will fit older ford (pre super duty) Chevy to present and older dodge to present.. Truck they came off of was 98 2500 dodge.

I have a spare tire and 4 center caps and 32 9/16-18 lugnuts. I never ran these in the winter and lugnuts have not been used with an impact!

u7ujumu9.jpg

I found the throttle rod for his saw, still needed?

Yes sir! :)

That had to be all kinds of fun !! :rock:

Oh it was. It helps on the gun part when you little bro is a gun dealer. He quit his job of 25 years and opened up his own shop. Even invented something for tactical guns called W.O.R. wash out remover (seen the proto type he made by hand). I got to try it on a Tavor and it works slick as :msp_tongue:

Oh it was. It helps on the gun part when you little bro is a gun dealer. He quit his job of 25 years and opened up his own shop. Even invented something for tactical guns called W.O.R. wash out remover (seen the proto type he made by hand). I got to try it on a Tavor and it works slick as :msp_tongue:

Sounds interesting !

I had a FFL for 9 yrs. LOL Gave up cause of the red tape was getting so bad. I only ordered stuff,did sell a lot !

I have rims and tires that need to go off of the pictured truck!

4-16x7 alcoa rims with 305/70/16 LR D tires 50% tread hole pattern is 8 in 6.5" Will fit older ford (pre super duty) Chevy to present and older dodge to present.. Truck they came off of was 98 2500 dodge.

I have a spare tire and 4 center caps and 32 9/16-18 lugnuts. I never ran these in the winter and lugnuts have not been used with an impact!

Shoot me a email or call me at home nights

309-537-3181

My PM box is to full

Mcculloch 101 rod needed

Just recently found myself needing a connecting rod for a MC 101 m/c kart engine. Don't have much for Stihl parts to trade mostly Husky but I do have lots of new chain, bunch of new p/c kits which are mostly aftermarket and a few 38cc EarthQuake store return saws in the box. Green stuff too.

Just recently found myself needing a connecting rod for a MC 101 m/c kart engine. Don't have much for Stihl parts to trade mostly Husky but I do have lots of new chain, bunch of new p/c kits which are mostly aftermarket and a few 38cc EarthQuake store return saws in the box. Green stuff too.

Does your use the 1/2" or 9/16" wrist pin?

Does your use the 1/2" or 9/16" wrist pin?

Uses a 1/2" pin. The current one has a slight bend and is causing the needles to bind when the rod floats to the flywheel side. Can these be safely straightened maybe?

If you have, just name your price.

Uses a 1/2" pin. The current one has a slight bend and is causing the needles to bind when the rod floats to the flywheel side. Can these be safely straightened maybe?

If you have, just name your price.

I don't think I have any for 1/2" wrist pin and those are hard to come by since the karters hoard them like crazy. It would be well worth seeing if a bike shop could straighten yours. I know bike rods are straightened all the time.

Just puttin out a feeler.... anybody have a good looking 372XP tank? Mine sprung a leak at the upper seam. I grooved it, scored it good, cleaned the piss out of it and have some JBweld drying on it. I should know in a day or two if it will hold up. :msp_unsure:

I don't think I have any for 1/2" wrist pin and those are hard to come by since the karters hoard them like crazy. It would be well worth seeing if a bike shop could straighten yours. I know bike rods are straightened all the time.

Is a 125 rod and piston an option?

Thanks for your help.

Just puttin out a feeler.... anybody have a good looking 372XP tank? Mine sprung a leak at the upper seam. I grooved it, scored it good, cleaned the piss out of it and have some JBweld drying on it. I should know in a day or two if it will hold up. :msp_unsure:

Have you tried the soldering iron repair? I have done quite a few and have yet to have one fail.

Poulan 8500 Flywheel side case half.

Looking for a Poulan 8500 crank case. A Poulan 6900, 7700, or of course an 8500 all three will work. I have quite a bit to trade or moldy green paper. Specifically I need the flywheel side. TIA!

Back