Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2006 husqv chainsaw

researching mufflers for 06" I have stumbled upon 3 different mufflers how do I determine which one is the correct one ? all equal n price but have different exhaust locations #1 w/ exhaust hole facing toward chain side #2 screen n plate w exhaust on top escaping toward front of saw #3 no visiual exhaust escape on skematic any help is appreciated thx j

researching mufflers for 06" I have stumbled upon 3 different mufflers how do I determine which one is the correct one ? all equal n price but have different exhaust locations #1 w/ exhaust hole facing toward chain side #2 screen n plate w exhaust on top escaping toward front of saw #3 no visiual exhaust escape on skematic any help is appreciated thx j

What kind of saw do theese mufflers fit?

I've got a couple things I would like to swap.
I've got an Echo 20" .325 bar and chain and would love to swap it for a 16" .325 bar and chain.
I am looking for a 28" or 30" bar/chain for my 064 Stihl.

I would trade a Homelite Super 2 for just about any of the above if anyone wants an old Homie that runs (although not the best)...

Thanks!

My neighbor lady dropped of an Husky 36 for a chain. ended up needing a bar,spr, chain, clutch and then I realized the brake is broke and cover is pretty shot to , so I would like to find the clutch cover with a working chain brake economically priced or I would trade an 3/8 50 ga. 18 or 20" Oregon full chisel chain or ?. Have some used stihl parts,0-31,26,28 and this and that.
I also have a few new 24" Windsor hard nose bars in large Husky mount(372xp... etc., Dolmar-Makita's 6400-7900, Jonsereds etc.) Would trade for new Stihl mount bars 026 -Ms660 most any length I have chain for .
Still need a good working ignition system for an 041 Stihl also. An seized parts saw would interest me also.

Mac 10-10 Right hand start for trade.

I own a Mac 10-10 Right hand start.
Need to put the recoil assembly on (very frustrating for me)
Rings look great, Extra R- Hand start recoil assembly

Want to trade for Husky 365 Crankshaft w/ Bearings.

Or .....

Pm me for pics

Last edited:
Cleaning house this week...Anybody need?...

echo 452vl parts...

Complete Homie C7...

Dolmar PS400 parts...

Dolmar 100 parts...

Stihl 041 parts saws, have two could make 1 or 2 saws easy...

Jonny 49e parts...

Remington PL? in John Deere colors...

Poulan 2300av complete...

Not sure what else until I get a little deeper into the boxes...

PM me if you need anything...They will be going to ebay soon if you guys don't need anything...

echo 452vl parts...

Complete Homie C7...

Dolmar PS400 parts...

Dolmar 100 parts...

Jonny 49e parts...

PM me if you need anything...They will be going to ebay soon if you guys don't need anything...

Are the 041 The non av, thats what I after?

dolkita

Looking to trade or sell my 7901. I have the original 6401 P&C, an oil pump kit, extra air filter and a 24" bar. I am willing to let it all go. The saw has a dual ported muffler with a stock 7900 oem P&C, 8 pin sprocket and walbro carb.

will trade for 385/ 390 husky or green.

echo 452vl parts...

Complete Homie C7...

Dolmar PS400 parts...

Dolmar 100 parts...

Jonny 49e parts...

Okay, got some interest on the 041's, C7 and the JD...If it does not pan out with the PM's received I'll post some pictures and info...

Back