Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a 32" oregon CL square ground .063 gauge 105 dl brand new in the box. I've also got a 93 dl .063 Cl chain brand new. Both are 3/8s. Not really needing any parts right now but I like $$$.

Looking for a 797 or 101 cylinder.

I have a Mac 797 project I am working on, and need another cylinder or a 101 kart cylinder. Need a piston to go with the cylinder as well. Dont have much parts but have cash.
Thanks, Brian

Been looking at this thing for a month or so now. It runs like a horse, and has a never filed loop of .404 and a really nice roller nose bar. The carb needs a kit though, as the diaphragms are stiff as a board. Anyways, im up for trade on ??? or $$$, with a preference to the latter.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cs-440 shortblock

Anyone got the short block for the cs440. Need both the piston and cylinder. Thanks
Best Regards / Mike

Mike, might have a cs-440 parts saw with what you need. I'll take a look. Let me know if you still need it.
4000fixed

AH-81 parts

Long shot, but does anybody have any AH81 parts. I need basically a whole bottom end, but a set of case half's might get me by. Not sure what I have to trade, but I got lots of junk.....:laugh:

I have a complete David Bradly gear drive saw with an AH-81. Rebuilt the carb and it runs and cuts. I can sell it all, or part it out if you still need something.
4000fixed

Ah-81

I can do packaging and shipping to Kentucky.
4000fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I recently picked up a Pro Mac 700 and am in need of a bucking spike for it. Shoot me a PM if you have one.

Husky 576xp up for trade. Interested in 066/660 or maybe a 2171 or 372. I have 20", 24", and 28" bars available to go with it also.

033.jpg

It weighs to close to the 390. There's about 2.5 lbs difference in them with the same b/c. It runs pretty close to the 390 the way it is. I might try to get a video of them both before I get it cleaned up to sell or trade.

Latest posts

Back